Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: WE Online Tonight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWE Online Tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WE Online Tonight
    Posted: 02-19-2006 at 1:05am
Great games tonight Ted. WE 9 really plays great online. I honestly saw no difference between offline and online play.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-19-2006 at 1:31am
Just the same touch of lag in one half for me, but I have no problem adjusting.  Those games were plenty fun.  Can't wait for more and to get Seth and Kevin involved in some small league action maybe.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-22-2006 at 10:59pm
Great games tonight. We both need to work on keeping our kicks down .
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-23-2006 at 12:40am
I think the lag is least when you host.  Would you mind hosting most of the games?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-23-2006 at 6:55am

Originally posted by Ted_L

I think the lag is least when you host.  Would you mind hosting most of the games?

I don't mind at all.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-23-2006 at 3:03pm
It seems that the 'Ladder' doesn't do anything with draws other than show the game result. It didn't affect our point total or wins and losses.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-23-2006 at 6:59pm
Is there a way to include draws in the win loss record of individuals?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-23-2006 at 8:49pm

Originally posted by Ted_L

Is there a way to include draws in the win loss record of individuals?

I can take a look at the code but can't promise anything.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2006 at 7:57am

Ted,

Great game last night. Did you change a setting (Team Strategy?) later in the game when you started applying all that pressure on me or was that just you doing it manually? You really came on strong in the last 15 minutes.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2006 at 11:22am
Although I do often change team settings during the game I didn't do anything, but sub last night.  You had it on 7 subs and I noticed you used 2 or 3, but I used 5 total.  It was probably my fresh guys against your fatigued ones that you noticed. 

That was a great game last night!  You had some real quality chances and my keeper definitely got lucky and bailed me out on that shot from 3 meters.  He made a couple of other nice saves for me as well.  I could tell you had been practicing.

The shots were 18-14 and I think it was only my 9-4 shots on goal that made the difference.  Everything else was even.
 Post Reply Post Reply