Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NHL 08 (360) 4 man league
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNHL 08 (360) 4 man league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHL 08 (360) 4 man league
    Posted: 05-22-2008 at 6:20am
Thanks guys. It's amazing how times flies.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Jason

Tomorrow is my 10-year wedding anniversary Shocked and we're all going to Six Flags Great Adventure for the afternoon and I don't think my wife would be too happy if I scheduled an online game for tomorrow night Wink

Your wife needs to get with the program.  Thursday is PRIORITY league night Wink.

Happy Anniversary to both of you!  10 is a big one I think.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Derek

Wow, there is so much I can do in the way of euphemisms and innuendo there, but I refuse to go near it! Censored

Here I come to save the day.  

After 10 years I think you would be able to get in a game or two around the five minutes of pleasure, three of which are spent getting undressed.

Old people are funny...

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 2:23pm

Wow, there is so much I can do in the way of euphemisms and innuendo there, but I refuse to go near it! Censored

Instead, I'll just wish you a happy anniversary.  My wife and I are ten years this year as well.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 12:39pm
Tomorrow is my 10-year wedding anniversary Shocked and we're all going to Six Flags Great Adventure for the afternoon and I don't think my wife would be too happy if I scheduled an online game for tomorrow night Wink
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 12:18pm
Let's try for a 2v2 this Thursday.  My son is in town and loving NHL so I have my team already.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Derek

I'm up for NHL, minors, international, whatever!

Same here.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 10:54am

2 on 2's would be great, and Thursdays are usually good for me too.  I'm up for NHL, minors, international, whatever!

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 9:47am
Derek, you read my play exactly.  I was still thinking about that glitchy goal when you got that big breakaway.  BTW, that was one sweet move to go five hole.  I had a little lag early in the first, but it cleared up nicely midway through the first.  A typical game for us to end the whole shebang.

I'm still interested in playing this game as well.  Single player is fine, but I'm hoping we can get some regular 2v2's going.  Now that football and hockey are officially over maybe we can try for Thursdays or since Grambo and Jason race regularly on Fridays maybe that would be a good day if it works for Derek.

Edit: any interest in some minor league action?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2008 at 9:42am
I'd like to get something going too - I felt bad dropping out in the middle of the season. I know Grambo has a copy and he knows some other guys that play regularly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>