Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: At the rental shop today
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAt the rental shop today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At the rental shop today
    Posted: 02-24-2006 at 6:08pm
I noticed that Black was behind the counter.  Not sure if they are renting it out yet, but the stree date is not until next week.  Wonder if stores are breaking the street date.  Actually not interested in this title, but I know a lot of people that like shooters have been waiting for it.

I also rented Round 3 Xbox (they didn't get the PS2 version yet).  I'm going to play with it this weekend and probably get online with a friend from CA for a few fights.  I'll get some impressions up.  I'll be able to give a good comparison to Round 2 since we still play that regularly.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2006 at 7:07pm
I'd be very interested in hearing the comparisons and I'm telling my wife that it's your fault if I go out and buy it after your impressions .
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2006 at 7:14pm
I think we should both save our money and get 360's and Round 3 after the SGN World Cup .  There are things that I'm reading that really have me intrigued and I want to experiment with the fighting styles.

Right now the biggest thing I'm interested in is the no HUD aspect.  You have to watch your fighter and judge how he is doing as opposed to having a health and stamina bar.

I'll let you know how it goes, and yes, I'm still available for WE tonight
 Post Reply Post Reply