Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: March Madness 08 (XB360) Ladder is up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch Madness 08 (XB360) Ladder is up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March Madness 08 (XB360) Ladder is up
    Posted: 04-18-2008 at 11:56pm
You can join here: March Madness 08 (XB360) Ladder

Brent, I don't remember which teams you used. I won with FDU, lost with Syracuse and won with Kentucky. Let me know what teams you used so I can post the games on the ladder.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2008 at 1:44am
Long Island
Georgetown
Davidson

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2008 at 7:59am
I reported my wins. Don't forget to post yours.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2008 at 12:23pm
done and done

Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2008 at 10:00am
I may pick this up if I can find it used this week.  I have a coupon for 25% at Gamestop for used games.

If anyone wants the coupon, there is a link to it over on the other website I belong to - www.AGErocks.com - check the blog on the front page.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2008 at 11:45am
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm enjoying this as much as MLB 08.
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2008 at 4:05pm
Damn, you guys are costing me some $$$$ these days, lol.

I got this for $30 with the coupon used.  I played my first game today and really loved it, but I see the learning curve is steep to learn all the little nuances.  That aside, I started playing dynasty mode with my local team here in town - Holy Cross.  I may change it up to the University of Massachusetts because they used to be one of my biggest customers in my last job and I went by there all the time (of course, the University of Connecticut was as well, but they are in a different league than UMass in soooooo many ways).

Now, how do I sign up for the ladder and what are the rules?
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2008 at 4:21pm
Regarding the ladder you need to make an account there (if you do not have one already) then join in any of the games you have that are listed on the main page.  After we play any game (league or exhibition) the winner goes there and posts the win/score/etc.  After that the loser confirms the loss.

Let me see if I can edit the league to add a third person and when Ted gets his copy in a fourth.   If not I will dissolve the current league and start a new one.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2008 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Grambo Bastille

Now, how do I sign up for the ladder and what are the rules?

Ladder FAQs
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-22-2008 at 6:06pm
OK, I signed in as "Dan".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>