Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Top Spin 3 exhibitions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTop Spin 3 exhibitions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Spin 3 exhibitions
    Posted: 07-09-2008 at 6:56pm
Just a little place for those of us with TS3 to setup games.  I got to play Adam today and for the first time talk to him over the headset.  There was a little lag but was playable throughout.  Our second match was pretty exciting and had some good rallies.

Look forward to getting a 6 game 5 setter in with you.   

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-10-2008 at 5:41pm
I put on my best attempt to flatten out my accent, slow my speech down and raise my pitch a little to keep myself intelligible, and still it didn't quite come off...

I can be around tomorrow anytime after about 2pm BST (9am Eastern) if that's any good.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-10-2008 at 8:19pm
I am on Central time so that is 8am for me.  Rarely every up that early but 6pm to 9pm your time is when I would probably be on most.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply