Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: The "I've Got NCAA Football 09" Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe "I've Got NCAA Football 09" Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The "I've Got NCAA Football 09" Thread
    Posted: 07-11-2008 at 1:23pm
Thought I'd post this with the release only 4 days away.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-11-2008 at 3:33pm
Anyone doing the Midnight launch party?  I am just waiting for Tuesday. Just getting to old to stand in lines.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-11-2008 at 8:43pm
It's in my Q at GF so I will get it when they send it.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-11-2008 at 9:31pm

I've got the NCAA strategy guide!  Some birthday money was burning a hole in my pocket...  I won't have the game until the 25th!  Cry

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2008 at 8:25am
Brent was going to buy the strategy guide but then realized he wouldn't need it since he was going to get "schooled" by me.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2008 at 8:36am
LOL...  I think this football season is going to be a blast!

You go ahead and memorize all of the playbooks.  I'm going to learn all of the "strategery" from the PRIMA folks and take you boys to school!  Or not...  Smile

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2008 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Jason

Brent was going to buy the strategy guide but then realized he wouldn't need it since he was going to get "schooled" by me.

Actually, they ran out of "throwing 10+ interceptions in a championship game for dummies." I wanted to see how the other half lives. Embarrassed

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2008 at 8:14pm
LOL

Don't make any plans for Tuesday night - we have some business to take care of Wink.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2008 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Jason

LOL

Don't make any plans for Tuesday night - we have some business to take care of Wink.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2008 at 9:26am
Arrrrgh

I went to Circuit City as soon as they opened (I have a $10 gift card) and they didn't have their copies yet Angry.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>