Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NCAA 09 Online Dynasty interest thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNCAA 09 Online Dynasty interest thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA 09 Online Dynasty interest thread
    Posted: 07-24-2008 at 2:00am
Okay it is setup. Finally added in the space and got your gamertag added in.

Here is what we have and the changes I have made.

7 minutes
All-American
Inj - On
Fatigue - on
Ice Kicker - off
Home Field Adv - off
pick defense after int - off

The only person with a FCS (old 1-aa) team on their schedule was Jason.  I changed it to a game against Army.    Since me and Ted are in the same conference we have one game against each other.  To keep it even I edited the first game of the year for Jason/Grambo to play each other.

If you want any changes we need to do it before we start the season.  If anyone else is interested teams can still be added.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-24-2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Brent

I will set it up later tonight or in the morning.  Grambo, I need your Gamertag or you need to send me a friends request.

My GT is as my name here:

Grambo Bastille

Yes, please send a FR to me.  I have opened up a couple of slots.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-24-2008 at 6:55pm
Will do, you are ready to go as far as the invite.  People do not have to be on your friends list.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 10:29am
Ok, I just played my first game Syracuse and am very happy with my choice. What's next? Do you have to send out invites Brent?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 11:08am
Your team is waiting for you to complete pre-season activities.  Just log into xbox live and then go to online dynasty.  You should be able to join.  It show you and Grambo need to do the preseason stuff.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 12:37pm
Thanks Ted. I'm ready to advance.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 4:10pm
We are ready to roll once Brambo finishes the preseason stuff.   I was wondering why you had not accepted the invite Jason, had me scared that our OD was broke before it started.

Me and Ted have CPU games, you and Grambo will need to setup when to play your first game.

Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 4:34pm
I saw that I needed to do the preseason stuff, but haven't had time.  Will give it a shot tonight or tomorrow.

I was playing online with Fazeo last night and I think he might be interested in joining as well.  He is just hesitant because he was afraid it may be a major time commitment thing.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 4:37pm
He just needs to get in before we roll it over to the regular season.  Let me know what he decides.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2008 at 5:02pm
Tried to access the dynasty to check in, but it said servers we're unavailable.  Wonder what they are doing.

Brent, are you figuring to give everyone a week at a time to play their game and then sim?  And if we all play early just move forward or something?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>