Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: My Online Gaming Schedule
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Online Gaming Schedule

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Online Gaming Schedule
    Posted: 07-27-2008 at 3:29pm
I wanted to let everyone know that won't be available next weekend (Aug 1st - 3rd) for any online gaming. I have a motorcycle safety class that's on Friday (6pm - 10pm), Saturday and Sunday (7:30am - 6pm).

I am hoping to play a few games of NCAA Football this week though. I should be available on Tuesday and Thursday.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 3:33pm
You should probably miss Wednesday's Nascar race just to be safe.  Wink
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by TedSGN

You should probably miss Wednesday's Nascar race just to be safe.  Wink

You wish Wink. I'm feeling even better about my chances now that performance points are negated.

Do you want to continue to use the league site for our NASCAR league or do you just want to keep updating the first post with the results? I thought using the league site would make things easier for you, but you've been updating the NASCAR thread yourself anyway.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 3:46pm
I think we can use both.  I just forgot to add my last race.  And I hope I didn't steal any of your thunder by keeping stats in the thread.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 4:09pm
No, not at all. I enjoy checking out the extra info you post in the first thread. I just didn't want to make extra work for everyone.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 8:01pm
What's the latest on the NCAA league?  Are we still a "go?"

Thanks,

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

What's the latest on the NCAA league?  Are we still a "go?"

I hope so - I'd like to get started this week if possible.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 8:12pm
Who is running the league?  Ted like last year?  Or were you referring to the Online Dynasty?

Kevin it is not too late to join the Online Dynasty, Akron would be a good choice to join in with.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 8:20pm
I'd vote for Ted running it. I bumped the NCAA League thread to get things moving again.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2008 at 10:01pm
I was going to run the opponent league while Brent is doing the online dynasty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>