Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Check out this WE9 Video
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCheck out this WE9 Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check out this WE9 Video
    Posted: 03-04-2006 at 5:18pm
I just want to know how this guy is playing on a sand field at the end? I am guessing it has to do with modding? I just saw it and now I want it. Just noticed the rotating billboards after posting this thread, I want that too.

Guess I will have to scour PESFAN though I get a feeling that the PC version is involved somehow.

Found some screens and even some indoor pitches

Beach

Indoor 1 - Indoor 2

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-04-2006 at 5:35pm
That looks like a console version to me.  Perhaps they are unlockable?  I think there are stadiums you can by in the PES shop.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-04-2006 at 5:43pm
Unfortunately it seems you have to have a modded PS2 or Xbox to get them (they are patches). Of course the PC version would work also with patches but have no desire to play it on the PC.

Alot of good stuff out there (patches) but I do not plan on modding my Xbox.

The only unlockable stadium is...
Schuco Arena (Arminia Bielefelds stadium)

Plus you can unlock the training ground and unlock playing it in an exhibition. Already have everything unlocked thanks to an option file with it already done.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply