Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Madden 09 Season (Jason vs Brent)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMadden 09 Season (Jason vs Brent)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madden 09 Season (Jason vs Brent)
    Posted: 09-30-2008 at 11:16am
No need to set up something if it is only two of us interested in playing, we can just make sure to arrange times to play.  
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 2:06pm
No problem. I'd be interested in hearing what you think of it. I'm really surprised that it's not more popular around here.

I've heard that the game plays better with the classic cam rather than the default "Action" cam. I've always used the classic cam, so I can't verify that.
Jaredpk2000 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 3:23pm
I rented Madden 09 when it first released and I really liked the game.  I thought the gameplay was great, except for the running game was exceptionally difficult.

I played a friend on Xbox Live in NCAA 09 that used a pretty easy scheme to gash me in the running game, and I also used the same scheme to gash another live opponent. 

I'm going to try this scheme in Madden to see if it works there as well.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Brent got scared and backed out Wink.

I'm still enjoying Madden and wouldn't mind setting something up though.

To be fair I got the game right after the 2nd patch, it was returned shortly after. NCAA is just far more enjoyable for me.

* Pro Tip -   If you buy a used game at Gamestop, you get 7 days to return it no questions asked. Best free rental store in the country.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12