Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Match Reports Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMatch Reports Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Match Reports Thread
    Posted: 04-03-2006 at 10:08pm
I did too, after the first minute.  But Vednikram was just unbelievable... a pre-game sub on account of his red arrow condition.  He was pulling off a lot of moves and receiving through passes that would be questionable on a regular day.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 10:16pm
I just can't stop anyone in the middle of the field.  I didn't help myself when I got frustrated, which led to a couple of PK's, plus a couple of poor give-aways in my own end.  I was literally trying to run and hide to kill time at the end of the game.  It was brutal.

I'm sorry I just can't give you match, Seth...  From now on, I'll just concede.  That's only a 1-0 victory for you, right?!  Big smile

Kevin
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 11:06pm
LOL, if you concede it would be 3-0 I think.

Well, Iran is no fluke, especially with Seth at the helm.  Maybe they'll be left unprotected in the round of 16 Wink.

I think it's time for Brazil to come out of their cage.  I need a victory over Kevin or Seth in the worst way.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

I think it's time for Brazil to come out of their cage.  I need a victory over Kevin or Seth in the worst way.

I need A victory PERIOD.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 11:17pm
Embarrassed
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-05-2006 at 8:56pm

Korea

France
Score
Shots
On Goal
Penalty
Free Kicks
Corners
Fouls
4 Offside
Yellow
Red
58%
Possession
42%

Goals:

Korea - Park Ji Sung 31'
            Lee Dong Gook 85'

Good defensive match tonight... don't be fooled by the score.  Two were situations where the ball was bouncing around in the box like bumper pool and both times it happened to scoot out under the control of my player for a point blank shot.  The second of the three goals was an unfortunate own goal, where the ball glanced off the leg of the French keeper.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-05-2006 at 9:27pm
Seth's got a killer defense. He puts constant pressure on the ball, doesn't give you any breathing room and forces the offense to make a lot of mistakes. Now that I've played him a few times, I can honestly say that his defense scares me more than his offense (which isn't too shabby either).
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-10-2006 at 12:10pm
Sorry guys.  I thought I had updated your France v Korea game.  It's in there now.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-10-2006 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

Sorry guys.  I thought I had updated your France v Korea game.  It's in there now.

Slacker LOL.

Why don't you CONFIRM YOUR LOSS IN MLB 06 while you're at it LOLWinkLOL. You didn't think I was going to let you off without one smartass remark did you?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-11-2006 at 9:06pm
France
Senegal
Score
Shots
On Goal
Penalty
14 Free Kicks
Corners
Fouls
0 Offside
Yellow
Red
46%
Possession
54%

France wins their first match in the SGN World Cup with a hard fought victory over Senegal 3-2. France came out strong and jumped to an early 3-0 lead in the first half, but Senegal would not go quietly and scored 2 goals in the final minutes of the game (Slimcasila @ 89' and Dozaa @ 90'+) to pull within 1 goal. Fortunately for France though, time ran out on Senegal once they got momentum on their side.

Great game Ted. I was lucky to have a stronger team tonight and jump to an early lead. I was really sweating the final minutes of that game - excellent comeback Clap.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>