Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Pure Demo?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPure Demo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pure Demo?
    Posted: 10-17-2008 at 3:31pm
I got this one as my freebie in the TRU sale this week.  I'm actually surprised at how much I am loving this game.  The ATV customization is fun, and not as obnoxious as some of the gearhead type games out there like Gran Turismo and Forza (sorry, but vehicle tweaking has never been my thing unless it was a real car and it was owned by me).

The tracks are just fun to run, with multiple routes in some cases.

I haven't tried online yet, but I will once more people I know get this.  There are complaints that the single player mode is short, but that doesn't bother me as I rarely finish a single player racer anyway, and after 3-4 races in a row I need a break and do something else anyway.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-17-2008 at 3:57pm
I'm really tempted to get this. Maybe I will with my birthday and Christmas coming up. I've been so busy lately anyway that I've hardly touched my Xbox 360 this past week or so.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-17-2008 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

I'm really tempted to get this. Maybe I will with my birthday and Christmas coming up. I've been so busy lately anyway that I've hardly touched my Xbox 360 this past week or so.

I gathered you were busy.  Things here on the board have been quiet.  I was tempted to streak through the lobby in order to get some reaction.

Actually, my busy spell has just subsided.  Funny how things are relative.  When I was working, every week was busy time.  Now that I am back in school (and actually having adult conversations not centered around video games), coupled with my trip last week, I am finding time to be at a premium ..... especially since the first of three tests in each class are promised to be the hardest of the semester.  I wish I wasn't such an effing perfectionist and want to keep my 4.0 going.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-17-2008 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Grambo Bastille

I wish I wasn't such an effing perfectionist and want to keep my 4.0 going.

There's nothing wrong with that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12