Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Reminder tonight 9/10 is Nascar racing at Lowe's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReminder tonight 9/10 is Nascar racing at Lowe's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reminder tonight 9/10 is Nascar racing at Lowe's
    Posted: 09-10-2008 at 10:08pm
I have no idea what happened tonight. After I got knocked out of the race, it looked like the race ended and everyone was given their points (Ted finished first) and then I got booted from the session Confused.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 6:56am
Sorry again for missing - since school has started, Wednesdays are tougher for me to play.  I'll try again next week.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 8:27am
That one was pretty bad, both from an overall glitchiness perspective and from a personal, 'Gee I stink' perspective.  I need to stop getting my car so banged up early in a race.  I was great for like two laps and then I spun into the wall, leaving my straightaway speed in the high 160's and all the corners feeling like ice.  It was awful to drive for most of the race, and while I'm not a quitter, I was tempted to put that bad boy into a wall to put it (and me) out of misery. ;) 

No comment on my overall enjoyment of the game and the league, though.  Still loving it!  But last night sucked for me. Thumbs%20Up
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 9:59am
Last night sucked for me too. I was in first place most of the race and the game did everything it could to keep putting me back in last place.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 10:24am
Jason, I'm sorry about the super glitches you experienced.  I saw what was happening to you.  Looks like the servers decided to pick on you last night.  Well, Grambo and Web have had their turns in the barrel.  Now you.  I hope it evens out for the season so it doesn't effect the final results too much.
Fazeo View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fazeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 3:58pm
That was a crazy race.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 7:17pm
Ted, do you have the points so I can update the league site?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 7:26pm
Ted 190
Fazeo 165
Derek 146
Jason 147
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-11-2008 at 7:39pm
Thanks. The league has been updated.

NASCAR Standings
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12