Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NHL 09 3rd Jersey Code
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNHL 09 3rd Jersey Code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHL 09 3rd Jersey Code
    Posted: 12-10-2008 at 8:55am
Thanks Jason.  I didn't even realize there was a third jersey until yesterday.  I finished my first season in Be A Pro mode (took the Minnesota Wild to the Stanley Cup, amassing 41 goals along the way!), but the Wild didn't have a third jersey.  I signed with the Bruins as a free agent and they have had the third jersey blacked out.  I just hope it isn't the baby-puke yellow unis with the bear on the front, but I bet it is!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-09-2008 at 8:59pm
The code to unlock the alternate jerseys in EA Sports NHL 09 is finally out. After an unexplained wait the code is now known and can be entered into the game. This will open up each team’s RBK Edge 3rd jersey option:

xe6377uyrwm48frf

Source: PastaPadre.com
 Post Reply Post Reply