Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Leagues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Leagues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Leagues
    Posted: 01-13-2009 at 5:11pm
Bummer ..... and before I even had a chance to play some Fifa.  I can never get burned out on the hockey games.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-13-2009 at 5:45pm
Being a lifelong Texan, it is easy to get burned out on hockey. LOL   Sorry about the Fifa, I just wanted to concentrate on football, hoops and golf. 

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-13-2009 at 5:54pm
Yeah, but if you wanted to concentrate on football, why are you giving up on Fifa?

I know what you mean about hockey and Texas (and Florida, too).  When I first started following hockey there were (gulp) only six teams.  When they quickly expanded to first 12 and then 14 teams, hockey purists were pissed.  I still can't get used to the idea that the Minnesota North Stars are in Dallas!
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-13-2009 at 6:09pm
football not futbol. Embarrassed

To understand my gaming habits, would be to understand my OCD.  Sometimes it really is hard to explain how my noggin works. Safe to say there will be no soccer/hockey in my console until Fifa/NHL 10 hits.  I did a virtual start over with my gaming habits.

ROYALKING716 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ROYALKING716 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-15-2009 at 5:33pm
I'M IN FELLAS.....

Name: Elijah

Gamertag:ROYALKING716
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-15-2009 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Brent

football not futbol. Embarrassed

To understand my gaming habits, would be to understand my OCD.  Sometimes it really is hard to explain how my noggin works. Safe to say there will be no soccer/hockey in my console until Fifa/NHL 10 hits.  I did a virtual start over with my gaming habits.

As someone who is about to pursue a Masters in Psychology, I am quite familiar with OCD.  But if you were true OCD, you would run the same play over and over again on NCAA whether it works or not ..... think about it  Evil Smile
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-15-2009 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by ROYALKING716

I'M IN FELLAS.....

Name: Elijah

Gamertag:ROYALKING716

Oh no!  The GT ends in "716"!  This can only mean one thing ...... YET ANOTHER ONE FROM NEW YORK!!!!!    AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Nice to meet you anyway  Smile
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-15-2009 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Grambo Bastille

As someone who is about to pursue a Masters in Psychology, I am quite familiar with OCD.  But if you were true OCD, you would run the same play over and over again on NCAA whether it works or not ..... think about it  Evil Smile

LOL  That would be pretty extreme OCD. Mine is really random as to what things bring out the OCD.  Perfect example for me is that I can't have certain amounts of money in my wallet. For example I can't have 4 dollar bills. I will just buy something not to have it or will take one dollar and stick it somewhere in the house.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-15-2009 at 9:49pm
Welcome, Elijah...

Take Care,

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-16-2009 at 12:20pm
What's going on with this. Do you guys want to pick the same night to play every week?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>