Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Racing?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRacing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Racing?
    Posted: 02-06-2009 at 9:37am
Sorry dudes when nothing materialized during the day I didn't make it a priority to get home from a show I was at.  Let's really try though!  I got both games!
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-06-2009 at 11:59am
The flu has made its way through my house and I was playing caretaker until two days ago ..... which is when I caught it!  So I have not been online or on my 360 for five days .... probably a record for both!

I'm up for some racing - PGR, Flatout, Burnout ....

By the way, Burnout has a new free update which is supposed to make life easier.  That, plus they have some new content coming out in the coming months including a major map extension.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2009 at 7:25am
Anyone planning on racing tonight?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2009 at 11:49am
This is my last night of IFR ground school.  I'll be available starting next week.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2009 at 11:57am
I'm leaving for a wedding in Ireland tonight.  I'll be available starting next week too.
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-18-2009 at 10:31am
Anything on tap for tomorrow night?  Flatout?  PGR?  Burnout?  Race Pro?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-18-2009 at 11:51am
I'm available and have flatout, pgr, and nascar.

Seth, how do you like xplane 9?  I just bought it and going to install it this week sometime.

Also, I dig Mount and Blade.  How do you like that one?
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-18-2009 at 12:10pm
I'll play any of the above mentioned racers, though I'm not sure about Race Pro...

Mount and Blade?!  Ooh!  Ooh! Ooh!

I know you probably don't go to DSP much, Ted (Ever?) But I gushed about it over there:

All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-18-2009 at 12:27pm
X-Plane 9... loving it.  I can't run it with terrible high graphics settings on my macbook, but getting familiar with the aircraft, exploring all the freeware planes and scenery, the sense of realism (I did a night flight  over Australia recently, and the sensation of looking out and seeing the lights far below, and the engine sounds, spookily convicing), it's quite addictive.  I actually just posted some questions for you in the flightsim hangar thread.  Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I played a bit of Flatout last night, good stuff.  Surprised to see that it's racing wheel compatible as well.  Can we give that a go?  Do I need to have a lot of cars unlocked to race effectively online?

Mount and Blade hasn't gotten enough time from me.  I'm still scratching the surface. 
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-18-2009 at 6:32pm
Flatout sounds good to me, if everyone else here has it.  Other than that, I don't plan on getting Race Pro, but Burnout or PGR (or even Nascar) would work for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>