Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: FlatOut week of 3-30!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFlatOut week of 3-30!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlatOut week of 3-30!
    Posted: 03-01-2009 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

My wife is heading to Walmart and I'm hoping they have a copy of Flatout. I've been playing the demo all day and fell in love with this game. How's the online play? Is it smooth like PGR4?

Smooth as silk.  I have yet to see a stutter or lag and you know how I hate my connection and whine about it.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 10:46am
Man, I think I am the one that brought this game up as a possible fun one to play, and I have missed both nights so far!  I so want to play this game online.  Hopefully this can become an "SGN Classic" and have some legs for awhile.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 11:05am
I would really like this to last too.  I'd like to play it again this week, but I'll hold off on picking a day to see if Jason finds it and if you and Adam can join us, Grambo.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 11:17am
If we do end up doing it this week, Thursday is best for me.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 11:25am
Thursdays are usually my best days too, actually.
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 12:21pm
Thursday sounds good, but I can do Wednesday as well this week.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 1:09pm
The snow storm prevented me from looking for it today. I'm going to check a few places tomorrow when I go to get MLB 2K9.
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 2:02pm
Jason - they are still reporting ship date for MLB is the 3rd, in stores on the 4th ....
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

One of the Walmarts about 1/2 hour away from me shows it as available and Target doesn't have it at all. Best Buy is out of stock at all it's locations and I refuse to shop at Gamestop. I may make the trip down to Walmart though. I may try my local Target and Toys R Us first though. I really want this game now.

If I get it for you and don't tell you where it came from, will you give me the $20 for it? WinkLOL

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-02-2009 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Grambo Bastille

Jason - they are still reporting ship date for MLB is the 3rd, in stores on the 4th ....

Where did you see that. Target's flier had MLB 2K9 as being available on 3/3 at 8am. Kmart and Best Buy had it listed as available on 3/3 too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>