Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: FlatOut week of 3-30!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFlatOut week of 3-30!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlatOut week of 3-30!
    Posted: 03-18-2009 at 8:30pm
Despite being Web's second-in-command when we first tried to get this going way back when, I've still not ran Flatout online.  Currently I'm really struggling to get any sleep at all, so if I'm still up in an hour (Web, you're ET, aren't you?  Clocks already gone forward an hour, is that right?) shoot me an invite and I'll be my usual mic-less and on this occasion probably clueless self for the duration.

I do have a voice, by the way.  Ask Brent, he's heard it and everything.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-18-2009 at 9:02pm
Yep. I'm eastern Daylight.  We'll be running in about 1/2 hour from when this post hits.  I'll definitely shoot you an invite if I see you!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-18-2009 at 10:25pm
Great racing tonight. 7 guys is a ton of fun. Hopefully we'll get a full room tomorrow too.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-18-2009 at 10:30pm
Yeah, that was mega-fun!  Hopefully we can keep it going weekly for a while now.  As some of you guys newer to the game get used to the different tracks and events and stuff, feel free to suggest tracks and races and whatnot.   Right now the 8 event tourneys seem to be right around a good length, though maybe we could stretch it a couple of events more.

In any case, good times!!!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-19-2009 at 6:10am
Maybe we should bump it up to 10 events. It takes us around 40 minutes to do the current 8.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-19-2009 at 8:23am
Oh man I'm sorry I missed it... didn't get back home from the show until 11:30.  Is anyone going again tonight?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-19-2009 at 1:57pm
I think a few of us are trying to make it.  I now I can.  Jake is iffy.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-19-2009 at 2:45pm
I'll be there.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-19-2009 at 3:43pm
I'm unfortunately iffy too, but I will try to make it.  Kids sick again; the one that didn't have the fever last week has it today.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-19-2009 at 5:04pm
I am going to try and be there.  I worked at my daughter's preschool today and those 17 little monsters, um, I mean angels really ran me ragged!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>