Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: MLB the Show - wanna play?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMLB the Show - wanna play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View Unread Post
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MLB the Show - wanna play?
    Posted: 04-02-2006 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by webdanzer

I won't be around later, guys. Hopefully I can get a game going this week.

Web,

Keep me posted. I'd like to get a game in with you sometime this week.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-02-2006 at 9:10pm

I won't be around later, guys. Hopefully I can get a game going this week.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-02-2006 at 1:14pm
And I generally like to play a notch lower on difficulty because I tend to like offense and think it makes the games more enjoyable.  Also, even if you get 3 or 4 runs down you are never out of it.  You still have a chance to mount a comeback.  We've played this way with NCAA Football and MVP Baseball too.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-02-2006 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by webdanzer

Wow! High scoring games!  Was that All-Star level!? 

If so, I need to practice!

We've been playing on veteran until we get more comfortable with the controls.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-02-2006 at 11:52am
Wow! High scoring games!  Was that All-Star level!? 

If so, I need to practice!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-01-2006 at 11:32pm

I didn't even realize that the score was 7-5 but the game ended at 7-6. I guess they did call a balk.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-01-2006 at 11:25pm
Ted, check out my post right above yours. Things got weird for me at the end too.

Originally posted by Ted_L

Anyhow great game and congrats on the solid win.  Although hitting homeruns and doubles with A-Rod is considered cheesing.  Wink

I'll take a win anyway I can get it - especially against you Wink.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-01-2006 at 11:21pm
Jason,

That was another great game.  Did it get weird on you at the end.  Did you notice the game ended 7-6.  When you stepped off the rubber with your pitcher my guy on 3rd disappeard and I got a run.  Do you think the game called a balk?  Can't figure it out.  Also my chat icon stayed on the screen even though I wasn't pressing the button.  I couldn't hear you or didn't even know if you could hear me.  Maybe it's like old FNR2 in that as soon as the game ends our chat ability is gone.

Anyhow great game and congrats on the solid win.  Although hitting homeruns and doubles with A-Rod is considered cheesing.  Wink
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-01-2006 at 11:19pm
Good game tonight Ted. I'm not sure what happened at the end - I could hear you but you couldn't hear me. The voice icon wasn't appearing when I hit the L3 button either.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-01-2006 at 7:01pm
I'll look for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>