Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGNUFN2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGNUFN2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGNUFN2
    Posted: 06-08-2009 at 7:12pm
No problem, Jared.  I figure we'll make a party room about 9 Eastern and people can come and go as their schedule allows.  Whoever is there at the time can fight since the fights don't need to be in any order.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-08-2009 at 7:20pm
Announcement:

Hank Salazar and Jacob Leiker have agreed to fight on the main card in SGNUFN2 this week.

Mike Zeus and Tony Evans have agreed to fight on the undercard in SGNUFN2 this week.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 10:46am
Mitsaki Matsumota and Teddy Hammerzeit have agreed to fight on SGNUFN2.

I now have a fight scheduled against each of you (Jared, Jake, Jason).  You guys can schedule fights against each other or if your fighters don't match up well You can schedule created vs cpu against each other or cpu against cpu against each other.

Do you want to schedule these yourselves or pick some opponents for you?  I wont match a created fighter rated lower than 70 against a cpu fighter, but you can if you want to.

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 11:02am
This is tomorrow?  Jason, want to match up?  I don't have any career fighters so I'll use an actual UFC fighter.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 11:08am
Derek, we can all try to match one fight against each other.  Four fights shouldn't take more than an hour.

I'd like to get Sturmodick a fight so will you match a CPU fighter against him?  Oh and it is tomorrow and/or Thursday, whatever works for people.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Derek

This is tomorrow?  Jason, want to match up?  I don't have any career fighters so I'll use an actual UFC fighter.

That works for me. My welterweight is already in a match, but I have a career heavyweight (rated 24) that I could fight you with. We'll probably match up well since we're both sorta new to the game.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 11:35am
Yeah, sure.  I'd be willing to be opponents for created guys.
Jaredpk2000 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 11:44am
Hey Jason and Derek, I would match up with you guys in any weight class with any fighter.  All of my created fighters are pretty stacked, so cpu vs cpu match would probably be best
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Jaredpk2000

Hey Jason and Derek, I would match up with you guys in any weight class with any fighter.  All of my created fighters are pretty stacked, so cpu vs cpu match would probably be best

That's fine with me. I'd like to fight all 4 guys (Ted, Derek, Jake and you), if possible. Weight class and fighters don't matter to me.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 6:09pm
A new heavyweight has entered the ranks.

Georges Cauchemer is a Kickboxer/Judo fighter and currently rated a 24 overall.  It might be too late to get him on SGNUFN2 (unless Jason wants to match him against Gunn), but he'll be available for future cards.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>