Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Any excitement for Fifa 10?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny excitement for Fifa 10?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any excitement for Fifa 10?
    Posted: 10-09-2009 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by petes-24

Originally posted by GB_Simo

Oh, and if you've no idea what the 'Russian linesman' bit refers to, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_FIFA_World_Cup_Final#Controversial_third_England_goal_in_extra_time and continue your footballing education, Sirs. 

Do I recall correctly that you are playing on a PS3 and not a 360?  Would be interested in any reasonable online opponents, as random match-ups are tedious and peurile.  I miss the WE/PES days when Ted was on PS2!

Pete

Your recall is excellent, Pete, but the information no longer correct.  I went through a terrifyingly non-committal spell 18 months or so ago when I owned every combination of console known to man, eventually deciding that I had room for a 360 and a PS3 in my life.  The PS3 now only gets used for the couple of exclusives I'm interested in - GT, the old F1 game though that's not Sony-exclusive anymore, and, shamefully, Singstar.
petes-24 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote petes-24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 3:57pm
Thanks guys.  I still pop into your xboxsportsgamingnation from time to time...Wink

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 3:04pm
Ted's the biggest online cheeser I know Wink.

Good to see you around again Pete.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 2:52pm
Hey Pete!  How have you been?  Nice to see you again!
petes-24 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote petes-24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 2:50pm

Oh, and if you've no idea what the 'Russian linesman' bit refers to, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_FIFA_World_Cup_Final#Controversial_third_England_goal_in_extra_time and continue your footballing education, Sirs. 

Do I recall correctly that you are playing on a PS3 and not a 360?  Would be interested in any reasonable online opponents, as random match-ups are tedious and peurile.  I miss the WE/PES days when Ted was on PS2!

Pete
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

I didn't realize the demo was out already. I'll have to check it out.

I downloaded the demo this morning and will check it out tonight.

To ensure proper enjoyment of the demo... Do NOT play with the Chicago Fire.  Play AGAINST the Chicago Fire.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 12:35pm

I downloaded the demo this morning and will check it out tonight.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-07-2009 at 9:21pm
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-07-2009 at 8:12pm

niggly faults

Thank heavens for the internet

http://urbansemiotic.com/2007/10/05/the-definition-of-nigger-niggle-niggly/

Otherwise I would have had to of gone all

Wink

Good stuff Adam, even though I did not understand half of it. Embarrassed

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-07-2009 at 7:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>