Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Any excitement for Fifa 10?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny excitement for Fifa 10?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote petes-24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any excitement for Fifa 10?
    Posted: 10-08-2009 at 3:57pm
Thanks guys.  I still pop into your xboxsportsgamingnation from time to time...Wink

GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-09-2009 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by petes-24

Originally posted by GB_Simo

Oh, and if you've no idea what the 'Russian linesman' bit refers to, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_FIFA_World_Cup_Final#Controversial_third_England_goal_in_extra_time and continue your footballing education, Sirs. 

Do I recall correctly that you are playing on a PS3 and not a 360?  Would be interested in any reasonable online opponents, as random match-ups are tedious and peurile.  I miss the WE/PES days when Ted was on PS2!

Pete

Your recall is excellent, Pete, but the information no longer correct.  I went through a terrifyingly non-committal spell 18 months or so ago when I owned every combination of console known to man, eventually deciding that I had room for a 360 and a PS3 in my life.  The PS3 now only gets used for the couple of exclusives I'm interested in - GT, the old F1 game though that's not Sony-exclusive anymore, and, shamefully, Singstar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12