Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Forza 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedForza 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forza 3
    Posted: 03-12-2010 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by koebner

I'd be down.The VIP stuff is now on marketplace,too.You get the test tracks,5 cars straight up and every gift car sent out by Turn 10.

Sounds good. Let me know what nights are good for you. My wife's birthday is tomorrow, so I won't be around, but I should have a few nights open this upcoming week.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-13-2010 at 6:09am
Weeknights from 7-10 p.m. eastern are usually good.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-13-2010 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by koebner

Weeknights from 7-10 p.m. eastern are usually good.

Sounds good - I should be able to race from 9-10pm one night this week.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2010 at 10:08am
Reminder - Get your Microsoft Points ready because this coming Monday is August 2nd and that means that previously released Forza DLC hits as the XBLA Deal of the Week! The packs will go on sale starting Monday for 240 Microsoft points; the sale includes the Nürburgring GP track to go with the Road & Track, Autoweek, Hot Holidays and Jalopnik car packs.  This will only last a week so make sure you get in on this while the offer is still hot!

•    AutoWeek Car Show Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    Hot Holidays Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    Jalopnik Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    Nürburgring GP Track Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    The Road & Track Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2010 at 10:25am
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Reminder - Get your Microsoft Points ready because this coming Monday is August 2nd and that means that previously released Forza DLC hits as the XBLA Deal of the Week! The packs will go on sale starting Monday for 240 Microsoft points; the sale includes the Nürburgring GP track to go with the Road & Track, Autoweek, Hot Holidays and Jalopnik car packs.  This will only last a week so make sure you get in on this while the offer is still hot!

•    AutoWeek Car Show Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    Hot Holidays Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    Jalopnik Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    Nürburgring GP Track Pack, 240 Microsoft Points
•    The Road & Track Car Pack, 240 Microsoft Points

I'll probably splurge and buy the Nurburgring Track Pack, and the Jalopnik and Hot Holidays car packs.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-02-2010 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

I'll probably splurge and buy the Nurburgring Track Pack, and the Jalopnik and Hot Holidays car packs.

I just downloaded all 3 for 720 points. This should breathe some more life into Forza for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567