Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Anyone else excited about UFC 2010?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone else excited about UFC 2010?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone else excited about UFC 2010?
    Posted: 02-09-2010 at 11:43pm
I still enjoy playing UFC 2009 and it sounds like Yukes has made some nice improvements to 2010. Here are some hands-on previews of the game:

UFC 2010 First Look TeamXbox

UFC 2010 First Look IGN
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-10-2010 at 7:58pm
Yes, me excited.
Mike_S View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-11-2010 at 4:57pm
I love WWE and follow UFC a little because the top wrestling websites cover both, but I'm not really a UFC or MMA fan.  That said, out company did a lite Facebook MMA game that seems to be doing pretty well.

If interested:  http://apps.facebook.com/mmaprofighter/
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-11-2010 at 5:50pm
Thanks for the link, Mike.

Following the WWE tangent.....las year I had a septic repair call to Lisa Moretti aka Ivory of professional wrestling fame.  She was very friendly and very personable and chatted all through the repair instead of running for the house as soon as the tank lid came off.  I had no idea who she was until months later when I read about her business expansion in the local paper.  At the time I thought she might be an athlete of some kind because she was in incredible physical shape.

Mike_S View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2010 at 4:34pm
Cool story.  FWIW, I was watching TNA wrestling last night and they really feature the women's division -- hot women who actually wrestle pretty well.  Ivory was definitely in that class, but the WWE mostly has gone away from the "who actually wrestle pretty well" part of late...

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2010 at 1:23pm

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-05-2010 at 3:55pm
Amazon is currently offering a $10 pre-order credit (towards a future purchase) with UFC 2010.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-27-2010 at 8:15pm
The demo is expected to out this Thursday (4/29) on Xbox Live and PSN.

Source: UFC Community
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-30-2010 at 12:53pm
Downloaded the demo last night. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out tonight.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-05-2010 at 9:43pm
After playing the 2010 demo a bit, I'm not convinced that I like the gameplay better than 2009. Having said that, I'm being reminded of just how good a game UFC 2009 is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>