Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NCAA Football 11 Hype Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNCAA Football 11 Hype Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA Football 11 Hype Thread
    Posted: 07-20-2010 at 8:13pm
Will set it up tonight and send you two invites.  If there is a password required, use  

brentsgn

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-20-2010 at 8:34pm
invites have been sent.  I left two available slots in case anyone else wants to join in.

*  I did tweak Cincys schedule.  I replaced Oklahoma @ Cincy with Ohio St.  I hate playing my team and I did bump it up from the #15 team to the #2 team.  I also replaced the generic FCS team to Akron (a local matchup).

If WV or Rutgers have an FCS game on the schedule, I will change them to a local, lower tier team.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-20-2010 at 9:15pm
Koebner, glad you joined up - I was hoping you would.

I came on to see when we were going to get started and I guess the answer is now.

Are we going to stick with the "Community Roster" file? Do we need to download it or can we just it get from you once we accept the invite? I have the original roster file but haven't checked to see if they updated since last week. I've been using Fairdale King's roster since.

BTW, I hope they fix play-action soon. Not only is that annoying glitch driving me crazy, but plays take too long to develop and make play-action almost useless right now. Weren't people complaining about a lack of pass rush in this game? If so, I don't know what they're playing because there's pressure on my QB almost every time I drop back to pass.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-20-2010 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Are we going to stick with the "Community Roster" file? Do we need to download it or can we just it get from you once we accept the invite? I have the original roster file but haven't checked to see if they updated since last week. I've been using Fairdale King's roster since.

Never mind. I joined the online dynasty and realized everything comes from the online dynasty file.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 12:17am
Yea it uses whichever roster file I am running (community rosters) or you can auto-name with generic names.

The Web based online dynasty feature seems to be a touch broken right now or I would have posted a link. 

See now you can get all your recruiting stuff done at work.  EA really does care for it;s users and for quality time with the family.  Wink

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 12:22am
Also while me and koebner were playing he had some interest in NCAA Basketball.  He is a big Kentucky fan so we might just be able to set up a little hoops league.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 2:30am
Okay guys I really screwed this up. Totally new interface and I thought I could advance to the season and it would still wait for Koebner to join in and do the pre season stuff.  Did not work that way. Apparently once the commish advances something it moves everyone to the next week.  I swear last year there was a way to show you are ready to advance (even the commish).

So once again I have sent the invites

Password is the same:    brentsgn

The Dynasty name is now:  SGNBEDYN

Sorry about that. Embarrassed

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 4:06pm
We have another addition. Kevin is going to join us this year.  I sent him a couple invites and he did not get them so it might be a glitch right now on the EA servers. I resent them out to Jason and koebner,

If you do not get them tonight please let me know.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 8:40pm

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-29-2010 at 5:57pm
Patch #2 and tuning details

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=ThankYou

Finally we get some dirty unis (take from the update).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>