Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NCAA Football 11 Hype Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNCAA Football 11 Hype Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA Football 11 Hype Thread
    Posted: 04-05-2010 at 9:28pm
I hoping for good things from NCAA Football 11 this year and I like what they've been doing so far:

Locomotion Blog

Just make sure I get my classic gameplay camera back this year.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-05-2010 at 11:29pm
Nice, I still need my dynamic weather over the course of the game - not that once at the half bs.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-07-2010 at 9:31pm
Formation subs!

I can't quit you, NCAA...

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-15-2010 at 9:22pm
ESPN integration is now official:

Full Story

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-26-2010 at 12:38pm

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-29-2010 at 8:50am
Demo is coming on Monday June 14th for the Xbox 360 and the following day for the PS3.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-07-2010 at 1:46pm
I can't wait to try out the demo next Monday. I've been trying to confirm the return of the classic camera but haven't been able to do so yet. I'd love to see it as a selectable option in the demo.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-07-2010 at 4:40pm
http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/06/07/ncaa-football-11-demo-matchup

Through a release of new screenshots (check them out in the gallery) EA Sports has revealed that the NCAA Football 11 demo will feature Ohio State vs Miami. Notably though it has not been explicitly stated if those are the only two teams to choose from as usually the teams included in the demo are from the previous year’s championship game. There doesn’t seem to be a good reason to have gone from Alabama vs Texas to OSU and Miami. Also noted from the screens are the inclusion of the team’s Nike Pro Combat uniforms.

Great job Nike, it is bad enough you made all those horrid Nike Oregon uniforms, now you have to screw with other teams.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-08-2010 at 11:21am
I forgot about those horrendous Nike uniforms TCU wore las year.  Anywho, there will be 8 teams in this years demo.

Next two teams announced are Florida and Florida St

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-08-2010 at 11:51am
Enough of the closeup shots already - I wish EA would release some gameplay videos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>