Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Red Dead Redemption....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRed Dead Redemption....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Dead Redemption....
    Posted: 07-31-2010 at 10:30am
Has anyone else besides Seth and I finished this game yet?
kekkosen View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kekkosen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2010 at 11:29am
I just ordered my copy.

Saw the trailers and some of the gameplay as well and it looks pretty good to me...

Seems like Rockstar is making some awesome games lately and I didn't know much about them ( except for GTA)...  Will let you know if i finish this game as well.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2010 at 3:15pm
Welcome, Kekkosen!

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-17-2010 at 8:33pm

Red Dead Redemption Title Update 1.04

Rockstar Games announced today the arrival of Title Update 1.04 for Red Dead Redemption on both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 platforms.

The TU adds location markers for the new Free Roam content that will be part of the upcoming Liars & Cheats DLC, but will remain greyed-out for players who do not own the DLC.

Additional fixes include:

• Added Posse Scoring & Leaderboards in Free Roam.
  • Added Southpaw control support.
  • Fixed an issue that made it impossible to disarm some enemies in Nosalida.
  • Fixed an issue where the player couldn't be harmed if he got knocked down.
  • Fixed an issue where Stranger mission states were not loading appropriately on a soft-reset or boot up.
  • Fixed an issue with the mission 'The Wronged Woman', where players would fail the mission if they did not loot Harold's corpse.
  • Fixed issues with incorrect button references in Help text for Region 3 setups.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-18-2010 at 5:21am
Looking forward to this DLC;lot's of stuff for multiplayer.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-18-2010 at 7:48am
Koebner, I didn't realize you played RDR so much. Where do you spend most of your online time in the game? I've been looking for an excuse to jump back online with it.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-18-2010 at 2:11pm
Free Roam...clearing gang hideouts to level up.Play some of the shootout stuff too,but I'm not very good yet.I just switched to Casual aiming,which helps.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-18-2010 at 2:45pm
Cool. I enjoy the free roam too.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-23-2010 at 11:02pm
Double XP this weekend.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-06-2010 at 10:54am
From Rock Star:

As a token of our appreciation to all the Red Dead Redemption fans out there, we will be releasing the eagerly anticipated Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack downloadable content free-of-charge next Tuesday, October 12th simultaneously on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network.

The Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack features two new outfits and their associated challenges - both originally candidates in the GameStop Red Dead Referendum Pre-Order fan vote.

The Savvy Merchant
This shrewd negotiator is able to get his hands on valuable firepower.  Equip this outfit and buy guns and ammunition from any gunsmith for half the cost.

The Expert Hunter
Fears no beast, and emerges from the wilderness with valuable pelts and hides.  Equip this outfit and receive double the amount of skins and hides from hunting.

In addition, the Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack also features a new animal that's been added to the frontier - the elusive Jackalope

The Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack will also include a compatibility update that allows players who do not have the Liars and Cheats Pack and/or the Legends & Killers Pack the ability to see other players that do who are playing as characters from Red Dead Revolver or the Red Dead Redemption single player story.  Of course, you still have to purchase, download and install the Liars and Cheats or Legends and Killers Packs if you want to play as those characters yourself.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>