Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Big East Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
    Posted: 07-21-2010 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Brent

There is also the option to put any player on Auto-pilot.  So if you have a vacation, illness that might hold the dynasty up, you can let the CPU handle the upcoming week (or however long is needed) for you. 

What's a vacation? Wink
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 9:27pm
Got Kevin ready to roll and we are off.  Let's try and get the recruiting done as soon as possible.  Then once we enter the season let's set a goal for one game (and recruiting session) a week. Most games are against the CPU so scheduling with others will not be a big issue.  Whenever all 4 of us have completed a week (even if it is only been 2 or 3 days) I will roll it over to the next week.  Since we are going to be spending time recruiting (in many cases against each other) it would be nice to get a few seasons in this year.

There is also the option to put any player on Auto-pilot.  So if you have a vacation, illness that might hold the dynasty up, you can let the CPU handle the upcoming week (or however long is needed) for you. 

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 8:54pm
I'll take USF.  I haven't logged back in yet.  If I don't get the invite tonight, I'll let you know...

Thanks,

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-21-2010 at 8:39pm
Participants:

Brent - Cincinnati
Jason - Rutgers
Koebner - West Virginia
Kevin - USF (RROD)

All-American difficulty - 7 minutes - Varsity recruiting - Ice Kicker/Home Field Adv (OFF)

Schedule Changes - Each team has a B for schedule difficulty (12 games)

Cincinnati -  FCS replaced with Akron,  Oklahoma replaced with Ohio St
Rutgers - FCS replaced with Penn St
West Virginia -  FCS replaced with North Carolina,  added UNLV to schedule (EA missed this one as WV only had 11 games listed)
USF - FCS replaced with Kent St   (Kevin has the toughest non-conference schedule, he plays Florida early and then Miami toward the end of the season)

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021