Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Big East Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
    Posted: 07-25-2010 at 8:57pm
Oh - I get it.  I only have recruiting this week.  Sorry for the confusion.  I should be able to do that tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-26-2010 at 1:11am
LOL  No problem.  Sometimes it will also show you as having not completed recruiting if you have any time left but have talked to each of your recruits (at least it does in offline dyn).

I am strugling to find a team I want to run an online dynasty with.  Might just start another one with OU and avoid players that have Texas high up on their list. Embarrassed

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-27-2010 at 10:24pm
Everyone is ready so we advance to week 4.  #2 Ohio St comes to Cincy this week.  Getting ready to take a whooping.

Edit: servers are screwy right now, hopefully I can advance it tonight.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-28-2010 at 12:05am
I would like to thank the heavy rains and 2 missed OSU field goals as Cincinnati beats #2 Ohio St 10-7.  I held the OSU offense to 130 total yards of offense, which I needed with 2 ints and a fumble. Two of which were inside OSU's 30. Score a FG with just over 2 minutes left. I was a bit shocked it did not make my ESPN Classic list.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-28-2010 at 6:35am
Nice win...very impressive.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-28-2010 at 4:22pm
My Mountaineer defense is good and stingy;the offense very much a work in progress.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-28-2010 at 9:17pm
How did you lose to Fresno St, Brent?
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-28-2010 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

I was down 34-7 at the half.  Just had one of those nightmare halves filled with turnovers.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-28-2010 at 10:31pm

Probably because he sucks Wink.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-29-2010 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Probably because he sucks Wink.

That would hurt if I was not so busy replaying our races in MX vs ATV. So much free time and space for me to casually run though the final laps.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>