Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Big East Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
    Posted: 11-09-2010 at 7:35pm
I never played any pre-season games. Did I miss something?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-09-2010 at 7:38pm
I never played any pre-season games. Did I miss something?
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-09-2010 at 7:47pm
There are no pre season game in College Football.  There is a Spring Practice game (inter-squad) but that is not in NCAA 11.  

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-10-2010 at 6:39pm
Season 2 begins...

And just like last year I lose the first game. Cry   Close game throughout but I was always ahead of BC and had a ten point lead in the second half. Two big int's gave BC the lead, with the final score coming with 27 seconds left.  I lost my star RB on the first play and went a quarter w/o my second best RB in the 2nd half.  Fortunately both will be back next week.  My change to the 4-3 defense did not look so good as BC had no problems moving the ball.

Cincinnati 24  @  Boston College 28

I did notice that all of our school statuses have changed from last year

Cincinnati went from a 4 star school to a 5 star school
Rutgers went from a 3 star school to a 4 star school
West Virginia went from a 5 star school down to a 4 star school

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-17-2010 at 11:48pm
Rutgers picks up right where it left off last season with a dominating 24-24 win over UNC. My new sophomore RB rushed for 182 yards making the loss the Joe Martinek, who elected to go pro after last season, mush easier to deal with.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-18-2010 at 12:02am
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Rutgers picks up right where it left off last season with a dominating 24-24 win .

We might not win our openers at Cincinnati but at least my kids go to their classes. Wink

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-18-2010 at 6:29pm
Looks like we will have to put this one on hold until the 30th.  Going to be back in Lubbock and while they have wireless, I have no wireless adapter and those things are really expensive.  Unless I can find one really cheap (I am not spending $50+ just to use it for just over a week) or figure out how to hook it up to my laptop through an Ethernet cable, well enjoy the turkey and such.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-18-2010 at 9:26pm
Are you going to advance the week before you leave?

On the other hand, you now have a good excuse to buy a new Xbox Slim with built-in wireless Wink.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-19-2010 at 12:55am
I might but have not checked to see if Koebner has played his game. If so I can tomorrow before I leave.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-19-2010 at 12:26pm
Looks like he has not played his game yet.  I am taking my 360 with me and will find a way to get online with it, will probably just but the stupid adapter since I will have to do this again at Christmas.

Might ask Koebner if he is still in for year 2.  I knew when COD 15 or whatever it is called came out he would be busy killing things.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>