Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Big East Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
    Posted: 11-19-2010 at 6:22pm
I'm still in...changed my playbooks and reworked the depth chart.
Result: crushing Maryland in their house.Tongue
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-19-2010 at 8:24pm
Good to hear that, I kept wanting to send you a message to see if you wanted to play Madden or NCAA but I hated to disturb you when playing a new game.

Speaking of which, 4 hour drives lead me to thinking too much and passing numerous Gamestops.  Traded Madden 11 (sorry but the franchise is the same as last year and that got stale quick) and NCAA Basketball 10 (due to 3 straight freezes on one game in my franchise) for NBA 2K11.

Testing out if I can connect to XBL from the laptop through the ethernet. Fingers and toes are crossed.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-19-2010 at 8:58pm
Well son of a gun it worked.  I shall advance the season now.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-20-2010 at 3:09am
Week 2 game @ Tennessee in the rain (again).

Cincinnati takes a 31-0 lead into the half. 2nd half is a little sloppy but we prevail 45-19. Tennessee does something I have not seen in NCAA, they miss not one but two extra points.

koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-20-2010 at 11:05am
I've got 2K11,so we can play it sometime.The controls are hard to get down,but you'll probably soon forget all about EA hoops after playing it.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-20-2010 at 5:56pm
Yeah, I would like to try it online. That has been one of it's weak points over the years.  I love all the 90's teams and outside of getting used to the controls it has been a fun game. 2k just does an amazing job of capturing each player. 

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-26-2010 at 10:52pm
The Scarlet Knights roll to 2-0. I was worried about my running game this season, with the lose of Joe Martinek, but I now have two capable halfbacks that I can rotate so that they both always stay fresh.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-01-2010 at 1:25pm
Another win for my program...a bigger than the final score beatdown of Arkansas State.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-02-2010 at 1:04am
Just got back home, will advance the season tomorrow.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-03-2010 at 1:03am
We have advanced - Cincinnati goes down 13-0 in the 1st to NC State and then proceeds to blow out the Wolfpack.  I had to sim the last 3 minutes of the 4th and gave up two scores. Embarrassed

The best part of the week was signing a 3* kicker. Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>