Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Big East Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
    Posted: 10-04-2010 at 6:07pm
Rutgers wins a real toughie against Ohio (not Ohio St) just plain ole Ohio.  Ends the year Ranked #17.

Cincinnati spots Texas 10 points and then goes on a rampage to beat the Longhorns 38-17 ending the season the #5 team in the nation. 300 yards passing and 100 plus on the ground.

Alabama beats TCU 52-17 to win the national title.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-04-2010 at 6:09pm
Congrats to Jason for once again coming in SECOND PLACE in a SGN football league. Hug

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-04-2010 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Brent

Congrats to Jason for once again coming in SECOND PLACE in a SGN football league. Hug

This was only the first season. I knew that loss to Syracuse would come back to haunt me. I've been undefeated since switching back to my old controller.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-04-2010 at 6:16pm
We advance to the off-season. If it is the same as the offline dynasty there are quite a few things to do, including 5 or so weeks of recruiting.  Let's try to be quick handling each week so we can get to season #2.

This week is ready and you have to deal with players leaving. Let me know when you are done.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-04-2010 at 6:23pm
Whew, I kept my star HB Junior from leaving for the draft and only had one player that wanted to transfer and kept him.

I do lose my top 4 receivers and my best TE.  Running game will be important this year. A few good defensive players lost and my Kicker.

Someone let me know what happens when you are done with players leaving and you still have time left.  My only option is to advance to the next stage and I do not want to do that until you guys finish with players leaving and there is nothing else left to do for the week.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-04-2010 at 6:25pm
I'll check it out once my kids go to bed tonight. I'm anxious to start my first off-season.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2010 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Brent

Rutgers wins a real toughie against Ohio (not Ohio St) just plain ole Ohio.  Ends the year Ranked #17.

I made a VERY gutsy call during my win against Ohio. I was winning 17 - 13 with a little over 2 minutes in the 4th quarter and had a 4th and 1 on Ohio's 4 yard line. I could have easily kicked a 21 yard field goal, but didn't want to give Ohio the ball back with over 2 minutes left and only down by 7, so I rolled the dice and went for it on 4th down. Luckily my FB not only got the first down, but he barreled ahead 4 yards for the TD. I wanted to run some more time off the clock, but I was happy about the TD too.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2010 at 4:48pm
Holy sh*t!!! My star RB Joe Martinek is leaving for the NFL draft. I tried to persuade him to stay, so my fingers are crossed.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-09-2010 at 4:37pm
Advanced to the next stage - transfer requests.  Koebner are you planning on doing the offseason stuff? It is fine if you so not want to but I am going to pick up the pace a little so we can get to season 2.

I had no transfer requests so I am just waiting on you guys to advance.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-11-2010 at 1:53pm
Just a heads up we have 5 more weeks of recruiting ahead and a few more pre season weeks after that before we can get to the second season.  Koebner, are you planning on doing the transfer requests and recruiting, etc?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>