Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN Big East Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN Big East Online Dynasty
    Posted: 08-05-2010 at 9:27pm
Again, I wasn't criticisizing - just curious as to the policy.  No big deal to me.  I have two kids - so I understand not being able to get enough time to finish a game every now and then!  Smile

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-07-2010 at 12:07pm
I have advanced to week 5.  Each of you has a game with the CPU, mostly cupcakes.  Cincinnati jumps back in the top 25 with the win over Ohio St, ranked #19.   I had a bye so just waiting for you guys as I finished my recruiting.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-07-2010 at 7:00pm
Game and recruiting completed. Hopefully my 49-0 ass-kicking of Tulane will convince some of the visiting recruits to come to Rutgers.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-07-2010 at 7:14pm
Yea, that will make them flock to your school.  LOL   I did not do it this season but next season I am going to find all your recruits and recruit them. Play for a team in the top 25 and not forced to live in New Jersey.  They should let me have a new offer just for that. 

[  ]  Will not have to be around douche bags like you see on the Jersey Shore.  

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-08-2010 at 6:41pm
Quick week, blowouts for everyone.  Advance to Week 6 and now #18 Cincy demolishes their rival Miami (Ohio) 70-3 and it was not even that close.  271 yards rushing by my RB as I tried to keep it on the ground and run the clock down.

Koebner only has recruiting this week and Jason and Kevin have a conference game.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-08-2010 at 8:16pm
Uh oh...  I don't know if my rag tag bunch are up for a real game!  I didn't do so well against the only legitimate team I played this year. 

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-12-2010 at 6:38am
Rutger loses a tough one at home to Connecticut. The CPU seems to play a bit better post patch/tuner update, and some BS rubber-band AI helped CT complete the comeback win.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-12-2010 at 9:34pm
I struggled with 'Cuse.  I had a 17-7 lead, and ending up going down 21-17 on two absolute bombs.  I cannot rush the QB in this game, for some reason.  If I get close, the ball is magically thrown to an open receiver.  If I don't get there, the QB gets 10 seconds to complete a bomb and almost always completes it, even if I have coverage.  I also picked one off, and then fumbled on the return!  I made the game closer than it should've been, but I'm frustrated with the lack of a pass rush.  I'm not having as much of a problem with it in my "offline" dynasty.

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-12-2010 at 9:38pm
Kevin, I'm having a hard time generating a pass rush too. Connecticut's QB had all the time in the world in my last game, even when I called heavy blitzes. I'm still pissed off about that game Angry.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-12-2010 at 9:59pm
I think in Kevin's case it is because of his D-lines attributes. In Jason's case, well it is because he sucks. Wink

Jason you still need to get your recruiting finished. Koebner also needs to do recruiting.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>