Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Mini NHL 11 league?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMini NHL 11 league?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mini NHL 11 league?
    Posted: 11-30-2010 at 11:42am
Ah, bummer!  Let me know if you manage to rent or borrow it for a couple of days, so we can put a bow on this.

Anyone else, I'm still up for playing some 1-1 games!
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-30-2010 at 11:05am
I'm afraid I let it go already, since I'm liking NBA so much this year and only have room for one sports game right now... if that.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-30-2010 at 9:19am
Slumber, I don't know if you still have this, but I bought a second copy of it over the weekend, so I'm good to go again to finish off our games.

Even with everything else out there I was missing this one, so I paid for it again.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-29-2010 at 10:23am
Hi Slumber.  If I see you on and I can get my game to work, I'll shoot you an invite.

My disk has one of those cracks in it coming from the center out (Stemming from one of those stubborn disk holders in the box), and the last few times I have tried to play it hasn't been recognizing the disk.  If it does, however, the games usually play fine.

This is now the third time this has happened to me, and while I can probably place some of the blame on my kids, the weird part is is that last year's NHL was one of the others!  (Flatout being the third)

I'm really enjoying this year's game, so I'm going to pick myself up a replacement, but I may wait until I can find a good deal.  Similar to what you said, I'm kinda buried in good games at the moment.

However, if you are getting rid of yours I'll try like heck to get booted up tonight so that we can finish the league.  Do you know when you may be online?
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-29-2010 at 8:31am
Hey Derek, I think I could knock these out tonight if you're around tonight.

Not sure if I'm long for this game.  I think it's MOST EXCELLENT but I don't have enough time to do anything meaningful in all these sports games I suddenly own, and the career mode in NBA 2K11 seems like it's going to be my primary focus.  Might as well jump on the Amazon trade in while the value's still okay.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2010 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Slumberland

It's just you and me left, Web.

I can do some 'headset-less' games anytime between 7-9 tonight if you are available.

Otherwise, I may be on with headset after 1130pm.

I'll probably be around some this weekend as well.
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2010 at 8:48am
It's just you and me left, Web.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2010 at 3:03am
Seth took me to the woodshed twice. Pretty sure he called me Brenda after the sixth goal in the second game.  Embarrassed

I did, once again, come out on top in the "hits" department!!!

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-13-2010 at 12:13pm
Just let me know what will be best for you. I am pretty much free anytime.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-12-2010 at 10:39pm
Brent, sorry!  I had a game of NBA running so I could switch to it when the Jet game went to commercial, so I didn't see those pop-ups when they happened... I should be around tomorrow night if you'd like to play, otherwise things ease up (crazy work week and then company obligations and performances at night) after Saturday.

Jordan challenges are pretty fun... but a little frustrating when you play the whole thing and miss the target by a single rebound or assist.  As a fan of 90's basketball I am loving it though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>