Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: E3 Booth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedE3 Booth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E3 Booth
    Posted: 04-16-2006 at 11:43am

Today we have booth size. Or in Microsofts case, lack of.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-16-2006 at 12:07pm
That's kind of interesting (MS), but I wonder if both of those drawings are in the same scale?  The bathrooms in the top drawing are much smaller than the ones in the bottom is why I ask.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-16-2006 at 12:07pm
Brent, are you going this year?  I thought Jason was paying for your exclusive coverage?
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-16-2006 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

Brent, are you going this year?  I thought Jason was paying for your exclusive coverage?

Well Jason worked some kind of work-for-E3 program where I have to pick oranges and then sell them on the street for three weeks in advance of the show, to pay my room, board and E3 pass. Embarrassed

Nah I never go to E3. I hate being in really crowded places. Plus I have a restraining order that does not allow me to be within 5 miles of Larry Probst (EA CEO).

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-16-2006 at 12:55pm
LOL
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-17-2006 at 1:33pm
I'd love to go to E3 seeing as I've never been there before. I hate crowds more than anyone but would put up with it for a chance to go to E3.

Oh, and once I get rich (hopefully next year), I'll send the whole bunch of us to E3 on me.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2006 at 7:00pm
Ahh here come the first of the E3 Preshow games.

ATV Offroad Fury 4

Expanding the scope of the off-road genre a bit, Offroad Fury 4 adds dune buggies, MX bikes, and trophy trucks to the standard lineup of four-wheel ATVs found in the game.

So basically Sony's version of MX vs ATV vs Anything Offroad Unleashed to the PS2.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-22-2006 at 3:33pm
I am just going to unsticky this and have threads for individual games. This way it makes it easier to discuss them.

Post Reply Post Reply