Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Spring Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSpring Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spring Cleaning
    Posted: 04-25-2006 at 11:40am
Going to EB to trade in NCAA 06, NHL 2K6, CH 2K6 and my beloved ESPN 2K5. I need to build up anticipation for NCAA 07 and it's best to have not played the game in awhile so 07 will be fresh. Lately I just find myself having a tough time playing a game once the season is over. I just decided that since Madden is the future I might as well get used to it and using 2K5 as a barometer.

I will probably pick up Fifa World Cup just to see how it plays.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 11:44am
Wow, I'm surprised to see you trade in NCAA 06 and CH 2K6 considering how highly you regard those titles.

My spring cleaning involves:
  • Fight Night 2004
  • SOCOM I and possibly SOCOM II
  • NBA Live 2003
  • NCAA Football 2005
  • Virtua Fighter 4 (not Evolution)
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 11:48am
Love em both but I just find that I need a break between releases. I don't think I have ever kept a sports game all the way up until the next version is released. Plus I need to concentrate more on MVP 06.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 1:29pm
I just traded in GR:AW, Blazing Angels, and Tomb Raider: Legend.  Battlefield 2:MC and Call of Duty 2 more than take care of my military shooter needs, and I'm a little sick of Live games that are hosted by individuals (Battlefield uses EA servers).  So many nights I would have maybe a half hour to game, fire up one of those titles, then spend twenty minutes just trying to find a game, and half the time it's hosted by an *sshole.

I put most of the credit on my EB card for whenever they let me pre-order a darn PS3, but they happened to have DVD's of Star Wars episodes 1 and 3, each used for 10 bucks, so I grabbed those.  I'm just about done with my Attack of the Clones re-edit, so it's time to get started on those two.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Slumberland

I'm just about done with my Attack of the Clones re-edit, so it's time to get started on those two.

Are you going to make that available online?
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 2:06pm

i have to trade in killzone, soul calibur, GTA SA, and maybe socom 3.

My current 360 playlist: Gears of War..GRAW2..Guitar Hero 2..Dead Rising
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Jason

I'm just about done with my Attack of the Clones re-edit, so it's time to get started on those two.

Are you going to make that available online?

I probably won't float it online willy-nilly, but DVD's for friends are definitely in the plan.  I'm very proud of my Clones edit... there's no fireplace scene. Big smile
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2006 at 3:02pm

I probably won't float it online willy-nilly, but DVD's for friends are definitely in the plan.  I'm very proud of my Clones edit... there's no fireplace scene. Big smile

I'd be more than happy to PayPal some money your way for a copy.
 Post Reply Post Reply