Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Dream League Match Reports here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDream League Match Reports here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream League Match Reports here
    Posted: 05-09-2006 at 2:11pm

Fulham FC @ Real Madrid

Real Madrid wins 1-0 on a goal by Ronaldo in the second half. Their were no cards. Casillas got the clean sheet.
My current 360 playlist: Gears of War..GRAW2..Guitar Hero 2..Dead Rising
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-09-2006 at 4:34pm

Fulham FC @ Arsenal

Fulham wins 2-1. Henry scored the first goal in the 19th minute. McBride scored the equalizer 2 minutes later in the 21st minute. Helguson broke the tie in the 82nd minute with a header off a cornerkick. Arsenal came close to scoring in stoppage time off a cornerkick when Arsenal kepper, Lehmann, headed a ball just over the bar. Fulham's midfielder Pembridge received a yellow card in the first half for a slide tackle on Arsenal's star Henry. 

*Edited* Forgot the card.
reyes1 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote reyes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-09-2006 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by slippy627

Fulham FC @ Arsenal

Fulham wins 2-1. Henry scored the first goal in the 19th minute. McBride scored the equalizer 2 minutes later in the 21st minute. Helguson broke the tie in the 82nd minute. Arsenal came close to scoring in stoppage time off a cornerkick when Arsenal kepper, Lehmann, headed a ball just over the bar.

confirmed.

that would have been great if lehmann scored, so close too!
DiscoWarrior11 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DiscoWarrior11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-09-2006 at 7:51pm
Barcelona @ Real Madrid

Barca wins 2-0.  After a scoreless first half, second half sub Giuly sparked an attack, assisting on a Ronaldinho header from a corner kick in the 83rd minute.  An injured Larsson battled it out to score a scissor kick from a Giuly header after a mix-up and poor clearance by Real Madrid in stoppage time.

I believe there were no cards, Peru confirm?

FCB - Ronaldinho (Giuly) 83'
FCB - Larsson (Giuly) 90+'

also guys, I'll start playing the second games now, since I'm supposed to play rab22es tonight.
rab22es View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rab22es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-09-2006 at 8:28pm
Disco can you play right now? Its 9:40 EST and I can play now. Move to lobby 6 if you can play.
    My game name is Ravi. I'm wating man.

rab22es View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rab22es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-09-2006 at 9:23pm
I confirm that Disco beat me 2-1. Good game man. I want a rematch soon. Peace out.     
DiscoWarrior11 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DiscoWarrior11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-09-2006 at 10:02pm
I confirm that confirmation.

Manchester United (Man Red) @ Barcelona

Barca defeats Manchester 2-1.  Barcelona ended the first half a goal up on a free kick in off the crossbar by Ronaldinho in minute 43.

Ryan Giggs tied the game up for the Reds with a dribbling clinic and a low shot that deflected off of Oleguer and into the net in the 85th.  Ronaldinho cleaned up with his second of the night from a counter attack sparked by Messi, whose long pass gave him a one-time crack at a helpless Van Der Sar with 5 minutes left to play.  His goal would stand as the game-winner.

No cards in this match.

FCB - Ronaldinho (unassisted FK) 43"
MAN - Giggs (unassisted) 80"
FCB - Ronaldinho (Messi) 85"

*edited to move WE9 player/team chart to its own forum
rab22es View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rab22es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-11-2006 at 5:58pm
I beat slippy 1-0 then he beat me 4-2.
Great games. This league is fun.     
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-11-2006 at 9:50pm

Fulham FC @ Manchester United

Manchester United wins 1-0. Scholes gets the only goal in the 36th minute. Van Der Sar get the cleansheet. Alan Smith(man u) recieved a yellow card. Volz (fulham) recieved a red card. Volz was banned from the second game against Man U.

Manchester United @ Fulham FC

Fulham FC wins 4-2. McBride scored early in the 5th minute. Scholes tied it up in the 27th minute. Van Nistelrooy scored in the 35th minute to give Man U. the lead. Helguson scored to tie it up at two in the 55th minute. Malbranque scored in the 66th minute to give Fulham the lead. Mcbride score in the 69th minute to bring the score to 4-2. Their were no cards.
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-11-2006 at 10:11pm
Fulham FC @ Galatasaray

Fulham wins 3-1. McBride scored in the 21st minute. Ates score for Gala in the 28th minute. Helguson scored to second half goals in the 51st and 62nd minute to give Fulham the win. Their were no cards.

Galatasaray @ Fulham FC

Fulham wins 3-1. Helguson scored once in the first half. Hasan Sas scored for Gala to tie it up. McBride gave Fulham the lead on a PK in the second half. Helguson scored off a corner late in the game. Their were no cards.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>