Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: The "I've got NCAA Football 07" Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe "I've got NCAA Football 07" Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The "I've got NCAA Football 07" Thread
    Posted: 07-16-2006 at 9:35am
Yea but I do not care for the 7/21 release date it is showing. I guess a few more days wont hurt.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2006 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Brent

Yea but I do not care for the 7/21 release date it is showing. I guess a few more days wont hurt.

I'd guess that CC will have it available in their stores before the 21st.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2006 at 9:52am
I would hope so. Guess I can call and see in a couple days.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2006 at 10:07am
Just looked at the print ad and it is exactly what was posted.

If you reserve Madden 07 ($10 down) you get the free FULL guide and an instant $5 off NCAA 07.

I loves me some Circuit City. I shall go down there and preorder it right now. :)

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2006 at 1:12pm
I thought you had to reserve Madden 07 to get the free strategy guide but you don't. I can't believe that Circuit City is selling NCAA 07 for $10 less than everyone else and giving you a free strategy guide too .
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2006 at 2:52pm
Actually $15 less (plus the $16 strat guide)

Did you preorder just NCAA and get the strat guide? If so that's cool.

By reserving Madden you get an extra $5 off NCAA 07. It rang up at $34.99 ($24.99 after you subtract the $10 deposit) when I reserved both and put down $10 on each. They showed that the game will be in on Tuesday the 18th on the morning delivery.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2006 at 3:03pm

No, I didn't preorder it but the flyer doesn't mention anything about having to preorder NCAA (or Madden) to get the free strategy guide.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2006 at 10:13pm
Gameznflix emailed me that they shipped NCAA 07 today.  I'm shocked they had it to ship.  Hopefully it will be here within the next 3 weeks 
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-18-2006 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Ted_L

Gameznflix emailed me that they shipped NCAA 07 today.  I'm shocked they had it to ship.  Hopefully it will be here within the next 3 weeks 

I'm kinda surprised you're not buying it right away. This is the first time I'm planning on getting an NCAA football once it's released.

If you're worried about playing me online, don't sweat it, I'll take it easy on you this season .
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-18-2006 at 8:50am
Just wanted to see if I could rent it first, long term, and maybe save some money down the road.  I know I used to go hog wild on games, but our new lifestyle (and my flying lessons) forces some hobby choices, mainly having more discernment when it comes to game purchases. 

Although if this email hadn't showed up by the end of the week I probably would have just ordered it from the web.  It's just how the cards fell this time.

BTW,  this season isn't going to be pretty for you. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>