Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NHL 2K7 only $19.99
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNHL 2K7 only $19.99

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHL 2K7 only $19.99
    Posted: 09-06-2006 at 10:22pm
This may be old news to everyone else but I was happily surprised to see that NHL 2K7 is going to be sold for only $20. This game wasn't even on my radar, but it is now. I'll have to see what new features are planned for this year's game.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-06-2006 at 10:34pm
Nice to see that EA isn't far behind with a $29.99 price on NHL 07.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2006 at 12:27am
Got both in the rental que
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2006 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Jason

This may be old news to everyone else but I was happily surprised to see that NHL 2K7 is going to be sold for only $20.

Same as CH 2K7 so be sure and give it a whirl in November. Embarrassed

Funny thing is there is no sign of March Madness for the current gen consoles. Just a Feb 07 relase for the 360 game. Things that make you go hmmm.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
MatthewK View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote MatthewK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2006 at 11:28am
It's amazing what competition will make you do Wink
dbdynsty25 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote dbdynsty25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2006 at 2:22pm
Now if only they'd do that on the 360...dammit.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-14-2006 at 2:06pm
Target is giving out a $10 gift card with NHL 07 on the Xbox and PS2. I may head over there tomorrow to pick it up.

Does anyone know if right-analog shooting is available in the current-gen version? All I've been able to find out is that passing is mapped to the right-analog stick.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-14-2006 at 2:55pm
NHL Rivals had that type of passing and it was the cat's meow.  When that series went away so did that passing.  I'm overjoyed to hear this type of passing is available.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-14-2006 at 6:22pm
Well I will say one thing about NHL 2K7, they did a nice job with the new camera. I can see myself sticking with it.  Not much else has changed unfortuantely.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-14-2006 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Brent

Not much else has changed unfortuantely.

Well, I have it coming on the rental program so it's really not costing me anything extra, but that sentence right there will pretty much send it right back for me.  I'll give it a whirl, but if that is all they changed I don't see myself spending more than an hour or two with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>