Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Lego Star Wars II @ Toys R Us
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLego Star Wars II @ Toys R Us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lego Star Wars II @ Toys R Us
    Posted: 09-25-2006 at 6:56am
Originally posted by koebner

Would this game be any fun without kids?
I'm not a SW geek,but the video games have been good;at least Republic Commando and Battlefront 2.

I don't see why not as long as you like action/adventure games and don't expect overly-complicated gameplay. The game is much better with a second person though (child or friend) because the CPU AI of your partners is terrible and makes certain levels/areas much harder than they need to be. And just in case I didn't mention it before, the game has great graphics.

koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-24-2006 at 7:23pm
Would this game be any fun without kids?
I'm not a SW geek,but the video games have been good;at least Republic Commando and Battlefront 2.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-23-2006 at 10:48pm
We've completed all three episodes and loved every minute of it. This game gets a big thumbs up.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-18-2006 at 6:50am
We completed Episode V yesterday afternoon and we haven't even played cooperatively yet. We've beaten both episodes in one sitdown each.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-15-2006 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Jason

The first Death Star has been destroyed!!! Episodes V and VI remain. The force was with us tonight!!!

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-15-2006 at 9:18pm
The first Death Star has been destroyed!!! Episodes V and VI remain. The force was with us tonight!!!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-13-2006 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by webdanzer

Fun game, J!!!  Did you give it a shot?

Yeah Embarrassed, I played the first level of Episode 4 and 5. The crane in level 1 of episode 4 was so much fun to play with, but I couldn't figure out how to get my ship past that wall on the Hoth level (Episode IV - Level 1).

I agree though, it's a lot of fun so far.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-13-2006 at 8:49am
Fun game, J!!!  Did you give it a shot?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-12-2006 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Brent

You couldn't possibly expect me to defeat the Empire on my own?!?Wink

Give your kid a chance at a normal childhood. Keep the young boy away from the Star Wars. I repeat keep the young boy away from the Star Wars.

I've already turned him to the "dark side of the force". There's no turning back for him now LOL.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-12-2006 at 5:49pm

You couldn't possibly expect me to defeat the Empire on my own?!?Wink

Give your kid a chance at a normal childhood. Keep the young boy away from the Star Wars. I repeat keep the young boy away from the Star Wars.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>