Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: September 2006 NPD Figures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2006 NPD Figures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 2006 NPD Figures
    Posted: 10-14-2006 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by koebner

Is it just me,or does the 360 appear to have lost a lot of momentum?
Can that many people be waiting on the PS3?

It's not like 360 owners are the ones flocking to purchase all of those PS2's. Wink

They never really had momentum to begin with.  Even though it looks like a 360 in my future (far far away) the PS3 still looks to the be the system of choice, you will just have to wait until 2007 then the "PS3 shortages" ease up.  I think the 360 will be battling for last place with the Wii and might just win the battle to be at the bottom.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2006 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Brent

Originally posted by koebner

Is it just me,or does the 360 appear to have lost a lot of momentum?
Can that many people be waiting on the PS3?

It's not like 360 owners are the ones flocking to purchase all of those PS2's. Wink

They never really had momentum to begin with.  Even though it looks like a 360 in my future (far far away) the PS3 still looks to the be the system of choice, you will just have to wait until 2007 then the "PS3 shortages" ease up.  I think the 360 will be battling for last place with the Wii and might just win the battle to be at the bottom.

That's exactly what i've thought all along...but i haven't decided between PS3 or 360 yet.I've got time,as I will need to sell an organ or two to afford either with all the peripherals,etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12