Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Madden 07
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMadden 07

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote van halen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madden 07
    Posted: 11-15-2006 at 6:26pm
Anyone still playing this? I like it a lot but for some reason I can't save a game in franchise mode...I save it and when I reload franchise the game starts over...sure I'm doin' something wrong but all the other madden's I did not have a problem with! Also, how do you turn autosave off and in franchise how can you turn off the annoying EA sports radio thing blaring in between games? Any help would be appreciated as I enjoy the game except for these things. Hey Jason, you have the PS2 version right? PS3 for anyone yet? Thanks...John.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-15-2006 at 6:45pm
Hey John,

Yeah, I still have and play the PS2 version. I don't play the franchise mode so don't know how to fix those issues. I'll see if I can take a look at the issues you're having tonight or tomorrow night though. 
van halen View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote van halen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-16-2006 at 6:46pm
Thanks Jason, I will try some more myself but although the gameplay in this version is very good it seems that the simplicity in getting everything set the way you want it is gone...Maybe it's because I'm from MS and like the Cowboys and YankeesLOL...Do you like this version? Thanks again if you can find anything out...John. P.S. Gotta' jack up my ROMO stats like that of Eli LOL!!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-16-2006 at 8:16pm
I like Madden 07 a lot but I'm finding that it doesn't have the staying power of NCAA Football 06. As a matter of fact, I've been playing NCAA Football 06 more than Madden lately.

Don't get me wrong, Madden 07 is a great game. My only (minor) complaints are that the Passing Cone can not be disabled for the CPU and the passes seem a bit more "floaty" than in NCAA Football. NCAA Football 07 would have been my football game of choice if not for the new special teams camera and the zoomed momentum camera.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-17-2006 at 1:51pm
You just don't like Madden that much because I keep stomping your face in it.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-17-2006 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

You just don't like Madden that much because I keep stomping your face in it.

You're the one ducking me now Wink.

Long time no post. What's the latest with your flying?
 Post Reply Post Reply