Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Gut Reaction
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGut Reaction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gut Reaction
    Posted: 03-28-2007 at 7:38pm
It does look cool.  I've been tempted to get one lately.  I guess I'm itchin' for a new system!

I just keep thinking back to the ridiculously long load times I experienced when playing a demo one at TRU.  Plus, it's pricey, and I have a feeling that it won't be supported that much longer.

Sigh.  I just can't make up my mind...

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

It does look cool.  I've been tempted to get one lately.  I guess I'm itchin' for a new system!

I meant because it spins around. Like animals and infants, the simple things make me happy LOL.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 9:01pm
Avoid the PSP and go with the 360. All the cool kids have one plus you can play me online.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Brent

Avoid the PSP and go with the 360. All the cool kids have one plus you can play me online.

After all these years, it would be kinda cool to finally talk to you in person.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 9:46pm

Sounds like fun!  I just might do that...  But you intimidate me!  LOL

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Jason

After all these years, it would be kinda cool to finally talk to you in person.

Same here

Premium 360 - $399.99
Fight Night Round 3 - $29.99
Xbox Live (12 months) $49.99
Listening to me talk smack while I batter you with Manny Pacquiao - Priceless

long story why I use Manny but lets just say he has given me many a whopping in multiplayer fights.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 9:55pm

Kevin

Oh I am just a little puppy gaming online. Shhhh

I am not the atypical win at all cost gamer. Just like to have fun but also have no problem starting a competitive rivalry like Jason and Ted had.

NCAA Football is coming up and if we had a nice small group it could be loads of fun.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2007 at 10:00pm
Proof to the pudding  Galaga is my top played game.  To be fair I have only had XBL for just over a week and have not had a chance to play much lately.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-29-2007 at 6:11am

Kevin

Oh I am just a little puppy gaming online. Shhhh

I am not the atypical win at all cost gamer. Just like to have fun but also have no problem starting a competitive rivalry like Jason and Ted had.

NCAA Football is coming up and if we had a nice small group it could be loads of fun.

Oh, me too!  I was just fooling around.  I've had tons of fun playing against Ted, Jason, Slumberland, and others, and I'd love to add you to the mix. 

I totally agree about NCAA Football.  It would be great to start our own "conference," with Jason's league-management stuff here, and a 4-6 team league.  I'd be all over that!

I get a bonus within the next couple of months.  Most likely, I'll be picking up a 360 then...

Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123