Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: March 2007 NPD - Want to know why you can't Wii?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2007 NPD - Want to know why you can't Wii?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March 2007 NPD - Want to know why you can't Wii?
    Posted: 04-19-2007 at 9:56pm
to
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2007 at 9:56pm
do?!  What about me!

Clown
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2007 at 10:26pm
Less blogging, more posting. Wink

Just imagine had Al Gore not invented the internet. What the heck would I do all day?

I would estimate at the least 30,000 posts alone on sports gaming sites.  Whew...

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2007 at 6:31am
How did you know about my next topic on the blog?

"Al Gore, saver of the environment, inventer of the internet!"

(Actually, there haven't been any posts like that since.  Told you that the "Gut" wasn't the next political soapbox for bleeding hearts, or anything like that.  Smile)

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2007 at 7:53pm
Oh I have not been back since, for once a man of my word. I kinda figured your staff was working on (10 reasons why it is okay for Alec Bladwin to yell at his 11 year old daughter and call her a pig).  LOL

I kid, I kid or am I? Hmmm...

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2007 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Brent

Oh I have not been back since, for once a man of my word. I kinda figured your staff was working on (10 reasons why it is okay for Alec Bladwin to yell at his 11 year old daughter and call her a pig).  LOL

Does anyone think for a minute that Kim Basinger DIDN'T leak that message to the media?
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2007 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Jason

Originally posted by Brent

Does anyone think for a minute that Kim Basinger DIDN'T leak that message to the media?

Hell I would not doubt that the kid leaked the message. Don't tread on a 11 year old with the technology we have today. Yet another Liberal Hollywood Jerkoff shown for who they really are. Just imagine if he artificially inseminated Rosie so they could create the Uber Liberal Zealot. Now let's sit back and see what NBC does with this. Gee I hope Sharpton goes to all the people who advertise on 30 Rock and get them to pull support.  Hahahaha

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2007 at 9:19pm
Brent, don't be such a hater!  (of my "staff," not of Baldwin)

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2007 at 12:27am
Will do my best.

koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-21-2007 at 9:28am
"Inseminated" and "Rosie" should never ever be used in the same sentence.
Or paragraph.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12