Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: MLB 06: The Show?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMLB 06: The Show?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MLB 06: The Show?
    Posted: 03-25-2006 at 1:27am
Mostly I just want to see runs for and against.  I hope we don't get too heavy into stat tracking.  Those days are over for me Ermm
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 9:46am

I should have the game a day early as my wife said she'll pick it up for me at Target on Friday. Anyone available Friday night for a game?

Also, are the 'Gameplay Tuning' settings saved with your profile? With last year's game, my gameplay options would save with my profile but my gameplay tuning settings wouldn't (I turned down the outfielder arm strength and accuracy).
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 11:13am
I don't know because I haven't touched any of the sliders.  I don't think you'll have a problem with the outfielder arms this year.  Most throws are  not to the bag even though they are still pretty hard throws.

I should be around Friday.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 11:23am
Yes, your slider tunings save.  I play with pitch count maxxed, and it stays that way.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 11:26am
Originally posted by webdanzer

Yes, your slider tunings save.  I play with pitch count maxxed, and it stays that way.

Thanks for the info. See you online soon.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 11:27am
Web, how does it play with that adjustment?  Do CPU batters take more pitches or do CPU pitcher throw more out of the zone?  Or both?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 1:09pm
Guys,

I'm starting to set up the league site for our MLB league. You can get a preview here: http://www.sportsgamingnation.com/sgnleagues/modules.php?name=League&plugin=NLstandings&lid=11

You may want to create an account on the league site if you don't have one.

Edit: Web, you and your friend are the only ones that need to create accounts. Ted, Seth, Kevin and myself all have accounts already.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 1:56pm
I'm moving all new league talk to the Online Forum
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 6:25pm
Could someone explain to me how I could be dying for a game that I originally had no intention of buying? I'm not sure why I was so down on last year's version as I'm enjoying it quite a bit now. Actually, the same thing happened to me with ESPN MLB 2K4. I just think my brain takes a little longer to realize things these days.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2006 at 11:26pm
Both, and there are more fouls.  Your pitchers also become a bit wilder.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>