Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Locker Room (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Sports Gaming Nation Archive : The Locker Room
Subject Topic: So now that Christmas is over... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
K_Mosley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: December 27 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote K_Mosley

Hey Web,

I'm jealous of your HDTV purchase!  Someday...

I'm certainly interested in some Operation Flashpoint sometime.  Have you played with the DSP guys any?  I haven't, because frankly, I'm even worse at Op:Flashpoint than I was at Ghost Recon!    I'm working my way through the Campaign now.  Once I get through some more of it, and get my bearings, maybe we can get together.

By the way, I really think they should change the name to "Operation:Cut Scene."  Geesh! 

Kevin

Webdanzer
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: December 28 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged Quote Webdanzer

I've only hooked up with the DSP crew once.  I'd gladly play more, but it's not the type of game that you want to have interrupted by a screaming baby, so I've refrained from joining in with them too much.

Yeah, the single player campaign starts very slow.  Stick with it, though, because there's a lot of good gameplay to follow.  If things get tedious, you can break things up by doing some of those one-off missions.

Back to Top View Webdanzer's Profile Search for other posts by Webdanzer Visit Webdanzer's Homepage

sportdan30

Posted: December 28 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged Quote sportdan30

Like Web, I also purchased the 32" Westinghouse LCD when it was on sale back in November.  Also, was fortunate to grab a 360 from TRU on launch day.  With NBA 2K6, I'm pretty much set for a while.  Those were my sole holiday gifts and I'm quite happy.

This past weekend, I traded in around 30-40 cds and came away with $147 in store credit.  So, when College Hoops drops, I'll pick that up and then I'll either purchase Fight Night 3 or Top Spin 2......whichever gets better user reviews. 

Back to Top View sportdan30's Profile Search for other posts by sportdan30

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version