Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NCAA Football 11 Hype Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNCAA Football 11 Hype Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA Football 11 Hype Thread
    Posted: 07-07-2010 at 6:22pm
Oh, I have issues, there is no question about that.  First buying/selling Red Dead Revolver and Alan Wake and then BB.  Why can't I ever just stick to the playbook? 

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-11-2010 at 12:53pm
The OS review is effusive with praise:http://www.operationsports.com/review.php?id=552
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-11-2010 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by koebner

The OS review is effusive with praise:http://www.operationsports.com/review.php?id=552

I can't wait until I get home from work on Tuesday. That review got me even more excited for the game.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-11-2010 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by koebner

Koebner just went all Merriam-Webster on our ass. Embarrassed

koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2010 at 4:48am
Glad to contribute to your erudition,my friend.Smile
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2010 at 2:04pm
Release Day Patch Details:

• Fixed an exploit where the QB could walk through the defense when the ball is snapped, with a guaranteed a gain of over 50 yards.
  • Tuned QB fumbling on scrambles, resolving an issue where the QB would fumble every time if hit past the line of scrimmage.
  • Improved deep zone coverage assignments, making it significantly more difficult to be beaten by the deep ball. In particular, deep zones have been improved against Streak routes.
  • Tuned QB throwing out of a sack. Previously, it was too easy for a QB to throw the ball while being tackled; this has been toned down to be more accurate.
  • Resolved an error with pursuit angles, which resulted in defenders over pursuing the ball carrier every play. The angle was fixed to be slightly more aggressive, creating a more accurate pursuit.
  • Tuned the read and react assignment for linebackers, especially outside linebackers, before the handoff. This will make it more difficult to run the ball outside the Tackles.
  • Fixed an issue with the CPU ball carrier being stuck in a forward lean animation. Also lowered the frequency of CPU ball carriers leaning.
  • Resolved an issue where AI players in man coverage assignment would swerve when covering particular vertical routes, causing them to be beat repeatedly.
  • Ball carriers will no longer go into a tightrope assignment when running along the sideline. This was causing the player’s speed to decrease to 70%.
  • Resolved an issue that was causing tackles to not matchup in online games, potentially causing a crash in online games.
  • Footsliding will no longer occur when the ball carrier has the ball in their left hand.
  • Tuned CPU screen passes so they will get rid of the ball faster, resulting in less sacks.
  • Resolved a crash that occurred if connection is lost before entering a game mode.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2010 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Release Day Patch Details:

• Fixed an exploit where the QB could walk through the defense when the ball is snapped, with a guaranteed a gain of over 50 yards.

You must feel pretty bad about this, it would have been your only chance to beat me. Wink

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2010 at 4:08pm
Dream on. We need to make up for our lack NCAA 09 and no NCAA 10 games, although I did hold a 3-2 advantage over you in 09: NCAA 09 Football Ladder Results

Look at our one game:

Played on: 7/19/2008 @ 12am ET
Reported by: Jason

Rutgers (Jason): 28 @ Oklahoma State (Brent): 24
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-12-2010 at 6:02pm
Yea we will get plenty of NCAA in this year.  We need to run a two man Online Dynasty (assuming nobody else gets it) just so the world can see my dominance over you.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-13-2010 at 8:22am
Today's the day. Work can't end fast enough.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>