Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Dream League Match Reports here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDream League Match Reports here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
rab22es View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rab22es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream League Match Reports here
    Posted: 05-14-2006 at 1:34pm
Disco beat me 3-0.     
DiscoWarrior11 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DiscoWarrior11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-14-2006 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by rab22es

Disco beat me 3-0.     
Confirmed.

FC Barcelona @ Manchester United

A laggy game to say the least, but after a scoreless 80 minutes, Barca finally got on the board with a strike from Santi Ezquerro, assisted by Xavi.

Man U made some switches and pushed forward, allowing the floodgates to open as Eto'o struck a pinpoint pass from Van Bommel.  Eto'o then got an assist of his own on the kickoff as Ezquerro stormed through the defense after the Reds' kickoff.

Final score: FC Barcelona 3, Manchester United 0.

Cards: none
Clean Sheet: Victor Valdes

FCB: Ezquerro (Xavi) - 80'
FCB: Eto'o (Van Bommel) - 90'+
FCB: Ezquerro (Eto'o) - 90'+
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DiscoWarrior11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-14-2006 at 1:48pm
Fulham FC @ FC Barcelona

The home side sparked the scoring in the 18th minute with a goal by Henrik Larsson from a Ronaldinho feed.  Fulham pressed through the 31st minute when McBride fed Helguson with a nice through ball that brought him past the defense with an easy slot into the net to tie it at 1.  Eto'o ended the half with a bullet strike off a layoff by Deco.

The two would combine again in the 61st minute, as Deco headed down a poor Fulham clearance, allowing Eto'o to have a pacy volley past the keeper.

Fulham FC 1, Barcelona 3

Cards - Boa Morte (YC)

FCB: Larsson (Ronaldinho) - 18'
FUL: Helguson (McBride) - 31'
FCB: Eto'o (Deco) - 45'+
FCB: Eto'o (Deco) - 61'
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-14-2006 at 3:55pm
confirmed--^
My current 360 playlist: Gears of War..GRAW2..Guitar Hero 2..Dead Rising
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-19-2006 at 5:21am
Real Madrid @ Fulham FC
Fulhams wins 2-1. Helguson scored for Fulham two minutes into the match. Helguson scored again in the 23rd minute to bring the score to 2-0. Zidane scored for Real Madrid late in the first half to cut the lead in half.  Their were no cards.
My current 360 playlist: Gears of War..GRAW2..Guitar Hero 2..Dead Rising
mckolit View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mckolit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-19-2006 at 9:30am
Game 1
Galatasaray 1 - Real Madrid 1
Sukur 43'
Zidane 73'

Game 2
Real Madrid 0 - Galatasaray 0

rab22es View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rab22es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-21-2006 at 11:32pm
Disco beat me 1-0
Larsson with a header in 2nd overtime. Heartbreaker.      
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DiscoWarrior11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-22-2006 at 10:02am
confirmed... however, that game was just for fun... ravi and I already played our home and away games... hence the OT.
rab22es View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rab22es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-22-2006 at 6:01pm
I finally connected with Reyes1 and beat him 7-0.
Saha had 4 headed goals and Rooney had 3 screamers. Biggest win for me ever.     
I won the 2nd game 2-0 with Rooney scoring a brace (twice). Glad we finally connected.
reyes1 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote reyes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-22-2006 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by rab22es

I finally connected with Reyes1 and beat him 7-0.
Saha had 4 headed goals and Rooney had 3 screamers. Biggest win for me ever.     
I won the 2nd game 2-0 with Rooney scoring a brace (twice). Glad we finally connected.

confirmed...unfortunately.

i'm sure you r glad we connected, i'm thrilledCry you're biggest win, by far my biggest loss. i have given up an average of .89 goals per game with over 300 games played. i guess some players you just don't match up well against, ravi is one of them for me. well done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>