Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Who's picking up Madden 07?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho's picking up Madden 07?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's picking up Madden 07?
    Posted: 08-22-2006 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Jason

Originally posted by Ted_L

Gameznflix shipped my Madden rental today.

Excellent. How long does it take for you to receive games from them once they ship?

Don't forget to sign up for the Madden 07 ladder (and report your LOSS in NCAA 07 on 8/4 ).

Normally 2 or 3 days, but sometimes longer.  I would be surprised if I didn't have it by Friday.

Oh and I like how you quit play NCAA 07 as soon as you go 1 up on the ladder.  P**** cheesing motherf***er!

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 9:02pm

Oh and I like how you quit play NCAA 07 as soon as you go 1 up on the ladder.  P**** cheesing motherf***er!

I did you a favor and got rid of it before the ladder got REALLY ugly. I didn't want to put you through that embarassment .

Are you still playing NCAA 07? If so, is it holding up well with you?

I finally got a chance to play some Madden 07 games and I'm not minding the Vision Cone on defense as much and I'm pretty happy with the game so far.

Surprisingly, most people feel tha Madden is the more polished game and I feel that NCAA 07 is (minus my camera complaints). While Madden 07 "feels" good, NCAA felt a little bit better. I really wish I could have gotten over the special teams camera . Also, anyone else seeing slight freezes after a play runs in Madden 07?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-23-2006 at 12:22am
I sent NCAA 07 back the day after you sold your copy.  I just don't play console games offline anymore.

Looking forward to making you weep soon.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-23-2006 at 6:03am
I LOVE the 40-second play clock. Anyone that's played against me in NCAA will understand why .

Does anyone else think that Madden plays a bit faster than NCAA? Not that it bother me, I was just curious.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-23-2006 at 8:04pm
EA has released some pretty cool online features:

You can view your stats as an RSS through an RSS newsreader or as a standard HTML page: http://www.easports.com/madden07/rss_feed.jsp. I setup my stats as a web page here: Jason's Madden 07 Stats. I've also setup the RSS feed into my newsreader.

EA Gamecast: http://www.easports.com/madden07/gamecast.jsp (it's currently not working but will let you view the online stats of any player and their individual games stats).
slippy627 View Drop Down
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post Options Post Options   Quote slippy627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-24-2006 at 10:10am
i bought it for 360..but i haven't played it yet.
My current 360 playlist: Gears of War..GRAW2..Guitar Hero 2..Dead Rising
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-24-2006 at 7:38pm
It's here.  You're done.

Hey, can you set up my stats side by side with yours so everyone can see how bad I'm going to make you look?

When do you want to play?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-24-2006 at 7:40pm
Let the ass-kickings begin!!!

Yeah, send me the HTML code as a text file and I'll put up both of our stats on that same page.

How's tomorrow night? This way you can get some practice in tonight.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-24-2006 at 7:45pm
Tomorrow works, but I'm kind of in the mood for online tonight?  Are you available?  We can make the first one non-ladder so you won't be embarassed.

Also, how do I send you that html code.  Better yet what is an RSS newsreader?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-24-2006 at 7:50pm

Tomorrow works, but I'm kind of in the mood for online tonight?  Are you available?  We can make the first one non-ladder so you won't be embarassed.

Also, how do I send you that html code.  Better yet what is an RSS newsreader?

How's 9:15pm? It's definitely a ladder game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>