Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Who's picking up Madden 07?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho's picking up Madden 07?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's picking up Madden 07?
    Posted: 08-20-2006 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

Originally posted by Jason

It's a little early, but would anyone be interested in a small league (4 to 6 teams) that would consists of about 8-12 games?

You know you can count on me.

That's good because you're the only one who responded .
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-20-2006 at 10:16pm
Don't let that stop you!
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 1:46am
Gameznflix shipped my Madden rental today.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Ted_L

Gameznflix shipped my Madden rental today.

Excellent. How long does it take for you to receive games from them once they ship?

Don't forget to sign up for the Madden 07 ladder (and report your LOSS in NCAA 07 on 8/4 ).
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 9:35am
Got it!!! I'm off to the zoo.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 2:47pm
Please tell me there's a way to turn off the 'Vision Cone' for the CPU when I'm on defense.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 3:08pm

Please tell me there's a way to turn off the 'Vision Cone' for the CPU when I'm on defense.

Unfortuantely I can't find it if there is.  It bugs me but I can get over it because I am enjoying things so far. I nitpicked on this last year.

EA is such a freaking **** tease.  They only let you have that behind the defense view when you are controlling a Superstar Defensive player that you create. I loved doing the rushing drills and controlling a linebacker from that perspective. Why EA do you not let me have that view during regular games and regular mini drills? Why?

Even in the customizable camera you can no longer rotate the camera around to the defense. Oh well it gives me something to look forward to in Madden 08. :)

Only played a few minutes, I like to mess around with all the new toys and trinkets.  The lead block idea works pretty good and is a nice break from the same ol same ol.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 3:10pm
Damn it!!! This was the main reason I didn't buy Madden 06 .

You would think that turning it "OFF" would mean that it's "OFF".
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 3:24pm

You would think that turning it "OFF" would mean that it's "OFF".

Unless of course it's

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-22-2006 at 5:49pm
Edit: Forgot to add... You did make sure and do a thorough search of the manual right? At 9 pages you might want to set aside a couple hours.  Geesh sometimes I think EA would be better off just putting a sticker inside the box that says, "Just buy the damn guide - we want more money."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>